Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
I discovered this lengthy clip last week. It is intitled "Dimishment, the prologue." It lasts 75 minutes.
It was reputedly pinched from Patreon and placed on a site in a country that might appear to be a former member of what used to be known as 'The Warsaw Pact'.
It is the
Walkthrough & Gameplay of the game, for the special beholders who would like to watch the action unfold without playing the game. It is rather unusual, I should say, quite so, if I may be blunt about it.

May 19, 2019
I discovered this lengthy clip last week. It is intitled "Dimishment, the prologue." It lasts 75 minutes.
It was reputedly pinched from Patreon and placed on a site in a country that might appear to be a former member of what used to be known as 'The Warsaw Pact'.
It is the
Walkthrough & Gameplay of the game, for the special beholders who would like to watch the action unfold without playing the game. It is rather unusual, I should say, quite so, if I may be blunt about it.

or you know just google the game and you will find eskoz videos of the game itself.. or just go on his blog page and open the mega folder full of anything he has done in the last 4 years

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018
The updated version of the game is supposedly coming out today. En are you still subscribed to eskoz and wanna post it here?

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018
News on release

12/11: Still working on the loops. I estimate anywhere between roughly 6-24 hours of work left to do. If it's not out in 6 hours, I've likely gone to bed

En

May 7, 2017
Diminishment v0.301 - Chapter 2 Part 1 Initial release
Known issues:

• Game gets stuck after being dropped into a certain place
  • Work around when getting stuck, you can save and reload the game and it should unstuck itself
Changes:

• Added most of the Audio
  • Added finalized video clips
  • Added an option to switch between streamed text, and built in text, for those who are having trouble with the streamed text. Using this option obviously makes it impossible to use custom translations or dialogue modifications
  • Added a loading screen to the new game start, to avoid confusion with the long black screen
  • Some other minor fixes & additions, bugs & typos
Still missing:

• Some audio, mainly dialogue grunts and most stuff outside of the CG event
  • Portraits
  • Background images
  • Music might be changed
  • Various polishing
  • Other platforms (currently Windows only, rest coming after Final release)
Hey,

It's done! Well the initial release version anyway. There's still some work left to do. Roughly a weeks worth.

Note that I haven't done extensive testing with this yet! While the biggest bugs were fixed with the WIP release, there might be some new bugs that came along with everything I just did, or that I've missed. Although those will likely mostly be some sounds playing when they shouldn't be, or not playing when they should. Let me know if you bump into anything!

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy!

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Known issues:

• Game gets stuck after being dropped into a certain place
  • Work around when getting stuck, you can save and reload the game and it should unstuck itself
Changes:

• Added an option to switch between streamed text, and built in text, for those who are having trouble with the streamed text. Using this option obviously makes it impossible to use custom translations or dialogue modifications
  • Added a loading screen to the new game start, to avoid confusion with the long black screen
Still missing:

• Portraits
  • Background images
  • Music might be changed
  • Various polishing
Hey,

It's done! Well the initial release version anyway. There's still some work left to do. Roughly a weeks worth.

Note that I haven't done extensive testing with this yet! While the biggest bugs were fixed with the WIP release, there might be some new bugs that came along with everything I just did, or that I've missed. Although those will likely mostly be some sounds playing when they shouldn't be, or not playing when they should. Let me know if you bump into anything!

You doin' the lords work, thank you.

Reactions: En

En

May 7, 2017
Diminishment v0.301c - Chapter 2 Part 1 Initial release
Known issues:

• There might be a problem with a video loop getting stuck inside a certain "tunnel run" scene, but I'm unable to reproduce this one
  • You can also try playing with the video transition smoothness slider in the options menu, if the game seem to get stuck in infinitely looping videos a lot. The slider does not fix a situation when you are already stuck, but it can potentially help prevent it.
  • Old saves (saved during 0300* or before) can sometimes cause various issues, starting from the start of the chapter through the main menu, can fix them
0301c:

• Fixed a couple small transitional jumps in video at a couple points
  • Fixed Keyboard being overly sensitive during the tug of war minigame
0301b:

• Fixed various issues with the dialogue tree in the intro, which broke the sequence depending on your choices
  • Fixed issue with affection hearts some times not appearing properly
  • Disabled video audio during the main menu
0301a

• Fixed game getting stuck after being dropped into a certain place
  • Fixed a minor video glitch, where the video blacked out for a few frames
Changes:

Still missing:

• Portraits
  • Background images
  • Music might be changed
  • Various polishing
Hey,

turbotriforce

Oct 27, 2019
There seems to be a limit on the amount of downloads for each version of the google drive download. Each of them has exceeded the max amount of downloads

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
There seems to be a limit on the amount of downloads for each version of the google drive download. Each of them has exceeded the max amount of downloads
Happens to popular downloads.
If too many people download a file in a short amount of time downloading gets deactivated for a couple of hours.

The mini games this time around are so annoying. The smallest mistake is an instant game over.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes