Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
There seems to be a limit on the amount of downloads for each version of the google drive download. Each of them has exceeded the max amount of downloads
sign in to your throwaway google account on the top right, your download will work then. I'm just gonna keep on copy pasting this.

TGS_KOURADA

Jun 29, 2019
Can I ask something the version 0.301c is the latest for diminishment ch2 part 1? And if is the latest there will be another update or somethig new?

TGS_KOURADA

Jun 29, 2019
v0.301e is latest currently
Also public release coming soon. It's set for this week/next week.
btw I'm just curious when the ch2 part 1 got release in the next week as you said how much time will need to finish it only ch 2 part 1 if you know?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
btw I'm just curious when the ch2 part 1 got release in the next week as you said how much time will need to finish it only ch 2 part 1 if you know?

You can slightly manage to read the first line of his latest post on his patreon which says that. As for differences there won't be many between v0.301c and the public release other than bug fixes and other QoL changes. I'd say you should just go on ahead with v0.301c. Get the public release when its out. Have a nice day.

Reactions: TGS_KOURADA

TGS_KOURADA

Jun 29, 2019

You can slightly manage to read the first line of his latest post on his patreon which says that. As for differences there won't be many between v0.301c and the public release other than bug fixes and other QoL changes. I'd say you should just go on ahead with v0.301c. Get the public release when its out. Have a nice day.
ok then thanks for letting me know.

May 19, 2019
Game is good.. who is ready for the 8 months before he does the vote to see if people want the continuation of Nina taking tiny us back to the shelter inside her pussy or if one of the other roots become the next part.. then about a year from that before we even get the game

TGS_KOURADA

Jun 29, 2019
I'm the only one who expected more content? I don't know is very good but the way it ends it wasn't something different as I expected from eskoz but it's ok we will see when the part 2 of ch2 came out!

Jan 10, 2019
Eskoz' animation is stellar. I'm not even that fond of the main fetishes around giantess-ism. I do love the exploration, experimentation and scenarios around the involvement of giant genitals etc. I'd love for him to focus more on that than the whole being swallowed and dissolved as I'm not really into snuff shit. The stuff in the mouth i can take but I wanna see him animate a giant clit and the tiny has to rub it or just showcase arousal, whether exaggerated or subtle, in his models.

Boob physics are just casually better than 99% of even the top tier animators of non-anime, non-game specific 3D content(NYL should be shook), and to boot he involves mechanics like 'boob-vore' which focuses on the boob as well as engineering a swallowing nipple rig. This is the best part of it and when mentioning boob-vore for the next part I knew I had to keep a tab on this.

If apart of giantess stuff is that the giantess is to be kinda scary looking than his model's faces definitely do that in some angles, but that could be just the style.

I wonder if his content would get produced faster if it wasn't a game and he just did videos? He could keep the weird pauses between actions(which is clearly for when the player needs to progress the dialogue or make a decision).

May 19, 2019
I'm the only one who expected more content? I don't know is very good but the way it ends it wasn't something different as I expected from eskoz but it's ok we will see when the part 2 of ch2 came out!
That is about 2 years from this day.. if we are lucky.. but if the next part has the vote for the Nina story that he has already planned out it will be done sooner.. the reason this part of the game took so long because the vote didn't go for ideas he already had so he had to make it up as he went

Reactions: TGS_KOURADA

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello...
im new here and i like to try the game but where can i find the link for v0.302 public release i don't know how to download it can someone help...?
thanks

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes