Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

En

May 7, 2017
Well I'm about to log off for awhile. Can someone get a staff member or something to update the thread and upload to more file hosts if possible? Hope you enjoy the game. I'm out for now

May 19, 2019
Oh, I think I've already seen that, I thought you were saying there was an oral vore ending where Nina eats you.
To get the Nina scene you pick the diving suit, answer the quiz correctly and choose to go in Anya's mouth. Then Nina inserts you if she dislikes you after saving you.
I tried doing the Clara boob path with Nina both liking and disliking you but with that path you get the same ending when she saves you regardless of her liking you or not.
Any idea how to get the butt crush ending??

May 19, 2019
Well I'm about to log off for awhile. Can someone get a staff member or something to update the thread and upload to more file hosts if possible? Hope you enjoy the game. I'm out for now
If they ever update the files for the download here.. they won't do it till the game comes out.. expected to come out in 4-6 weeks

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Much appreciated, but FYI the link is hitting a download limit:

"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. "
If you want to get around this just press the sign in button on the top right to your throwaway Google account and the download link appears like magic. It works for me anyway.

If it wasn't for the walkthrough given in the folder I would've torn my hair out. That quiz comes to bite you a lot later.

Reactions: AirborneHorse
May 19, 2019
Just a heads up this scene is very short and kinda shitty, probably not worth the time it takes to get but anyway...
Pick the diving suit, answer the quiz incorrectly and choose to go in Anya's mouth.
Yeah I got it last night.. it was shit... The Nina vore ending was so much better

En

May 7, 2017
Hey!

Update 0.300e

• Improvements to save management (Renaming/Sorting by Alphabet & Time)
  • Added a slider to modify video transition smoothness. If you have trouble with videos getting stuck in loops and what not, lowering this slider might help
  • Added option to choose Nina Affection value 3 in the player setup phase, when selecting chapter 2 part 1
  • Added Resolution settings in the Main Menu options menu
  • Added controls guide in the options menu, no rebinding at this moment, unfortunately
  • Fixed wrong video showing up for a couple moments at the start of the school CG event, when loading a game. (Old saves might still have it showing up)
  • A visual walkthrough by BryTheGuy is included in the game folder, which should be easier to follow than my txt

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
The game looks pretty great but eskoz said there was also going to be post processing? how much better is this gonna get? If it wasnt mentioned I wouldnt take this as a WIP.

May 19, 2019
Was it just me or did anyone else enjoy the Nina vore ending and hope the boring for the upcoming part in 2 years will be the one Eskoz wants to do with Nina being a tiny giantess to us??

May 19, 2019
I'm going to guess the game doesn't have any audio yet does it??? I got all the endings but I want to get them all again the the sounds they make and record the best parts

May 19, 2019
Update 0.300c

• "keep in middle" mini game should no longer be impoosible. Also lowered the difficulty on this type of Minigame a bit
  • Fixed several inconsistencies with Nina & some endings and the quiz results, failure now properly leads to intended results
  • Fixed not being able to save the game during the intro parts of chapter 2
  • Fixed The Beginning intro of the game not working properly, you can now select choices again
  • Disabled HDR on the camera, as it wasn't really doing anything
  • Fixed some inconsistencies with video during the "bonus" scene
  • Fixed a bug that allowed clicking on the Minigames while the game was paused
  • Fixed name being fixed to "Anon", and male gender
Update 0.300c
can you re up this file?? Eskoz fucked up 300e and now you can only get 2 of the 5 endings in the game

NoirErimos

May 21, 2020
Cursed be post nut clarity
Started this game thinking it would be a great hentai with nice internal shots of succulent mouths pussies and ass
Then it became soylent green! The snuff was unecessary, half of the population became tinnies and also the most potent aphrodisiac making they run for their lives and fail then get eaten by girls so high in their hornyness they don't care if they are comitting murder.
The best parts for me were the unbirth ones, sadly eskoz didn't go all the way in letting us explore the womb until reaching the ovaries :/
But all the other scenes, with them happily telling you'll become poop and that they'll need to find a new toy to play and eat the next day? HELL NO

May 19, 2019
I hope in the next game to see more Anya anal vore and a little man. Anya's anal vore view is spectacular.
Well once this update comes out it's gonna be about 4-6 months before Eskoz does the voting to find out what part two will be about.. then it will be about a year before he gets that done

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes