Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 19, 2019
Cb2 part 1 WIP 0.300 is out on subscribe.star.. anyone gonna post it or are we just gonna wait another month in a half for the game?

En

May 7, 2017

Diminishment Chapter 2 Part 1 - Version 0.300(PC) WIP release
Hey!

The WIP version is finally in a state that I feel fine releasing it in! In general, I tried to design this part in a way, that you can see most of the content without needing to fail on purpose. But some bad endings still have unique content! You can check them out in the walkthrough.txt, if you just want to get to the good parts as efficiently as possible.

Expect to still see bugs though, and weird text timing etc. at places.

Things missing:

• Almost all audio
  • Post Processing ( see test renders for comparison, if you want to see what more what to expect of the final look. Especially internals look a lot better after post)
  • Music is placeholder, at least partly
  • Portraits
  • Various polish, like backgrounds, typos, rephrasing or even removing/adding dialogue, etc.
I'll be working on Post next, followed by audio.

Let me know if you bump into any bugs!

This part

As always, I hope you enjoy!

En

May 7, 2017
Not the original link, I uploaded it to google drive. Never shared a game before so hope I did it right.

May 19, 2019

Hey!

The WIP version is finally in a state that I feel fine releasing it in! In general, I tried to design this part in a way, that you can see most of the content without needing to fail on purpose. But some bad endings still have unique content! You can check them out in the walkthrough.txt, if you just want to get to the good parts as efficiently as possible.

Diminishment 0.300

Things missing:

• Almost all audio
  • Post Processing ( see test renders for comparison, if you want to see what more what to expect of the final look. Especially internals look a lot better after post)
  • Portraits
  • Various polish, like backgrounds, typos, rephrasing or even removing/adding dialogue, etc.

This part

i wonder what he means by "some bad endings still have unique content!"

May 19, 2019

Hey!

Diminishment 0.300

Things missing:

• Almost all audio
  • Portraits

This part

btw the game file worked but the WIp doesnt seem to run right... i think Eskoz messed it up

En

May 7, 2017
Hey!

Update 0.300b

• Male option now works with Chapter 2
Update 0.300a

• Fixed an issue where the game hanged on the first video (!!)
  • Added the missing QTE type to the tutorial image

En

May 7, 2017
He released a new version with more fixes I'll have it up in around 30-45 mins

En

May 7, 2017
Update 0.300c

• "keep in middle" mini game should no longer be impoosible. Also lowered the difficulty on this type of Minigame a bit
  • Fixed several inconsistencies with Nina & some endings and the quiz results, failure now properly leads to intended results
  • Fixed not being able to save the game during the intro parts of chapter 2
  • Fixed The Beginning intro of the game not working properly, you can now select choices again
  • Disabled HDR on the camera, as it wasn't really doing anything
  • Fixed some inconsistencies with video during the "bonus" scene
  • Fixed a bug that allowed clicking on the Minigames while the game was paused
  • Fixed name being fixed to "Anon", and male gender

May 19, 2019
It seems like I've waited an age for this to be anywhere near done. He does good work but he needs a team at this point.
A team would probably help him.. but I think he says he does it alone before he likes his own work... Also I like how he made the ending I requested where Nina will eat you.. it's a "distinct" ending.. whatever that means

May 19, 2019
Oh my god I got the Nina vore ending.. and I love it.. now I just need to get the butt crush ending she also gives.. I can't wait till sounds is in the game to hear all the moaning

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
How do you get a Nina vore ending? It's not listed on the walkthrough document. I tried making her dislike me then doing the end where she picks you up and she talks about eating you but doesn't do anything.

May 19, 2019
When she goes in the boob you have to tell her to use the syringe which will get her out.. but then when the mini games start you have to win them all.. then when you get the choice to go in anya mouth or into the boob or try to hold on.. go into the mouth.. then win any mini games in there and with Nina saves you and asks you to let go.. don't let go

AirborneHorse

Jun 9, 2020
Update 0.300c

• "keep in middle" mini game should no longer be impoosible. Also lowered the difficulty on this type of Minigame a bit
  • Fixed several inconsistencies with Nina & some endings and the quiz results, failure now properly leads to intended results
  • Fixed not being able to save the game during the intro parts of chapter 2
  • Fixed The Beginning intro of the game not working properly, you can now select choices again
  • Disabled HDR on the camera, as it wasn't really doing anything
  • Fixed some inconsistencies with video during the "bonus" scene
  • Fixed a bug that allowed clicking on the Minigames while the game was paused
  • Fixed name being fixed to "Anon", and male gender
Update 0.300c
Much appreciated, but FYI the link is hitting a download limit:

"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. "

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
When she goes in the boob you have to tell her to use the syringe which will get her out.. but then when the mini games start you have to win them all.. then when you get the choice to go in anya mouth or into the boob or try to hold on.. go into the mouth.. then win any mini games in there and with Nina saves you and asks you to let go.. don't let go
Oh, I think I've already seen that, I thought you were saying there was an oral vore ending where Nina eats you.
To get the Nina scene you pick the diving suit, answer the quiz correctly and choose to go in Anya's mouth. Then Nina inserts you if she dislikes you after saving you.
I tried doing the Clara boob path with Nina both liking and disliking you but with that path you get the same ending when she saves you regardless of her liking you or not.

Jan 10, 2019
I may be half in half out on this thread and also the fetish itself. I love the giantess aspect of experimenting with giant genitals but can never get on board with the whole snuff part of it. Seems dumb. Each to their own I guess! Maybe I'm more into the gentle giantess sub-genre lol

The animation that Eskoz does is pretty incredible. Distinctive modes, a lot like agentredgirl but a little less creepy and more anime :p

Was also interesting in the boob vore part this time around, but watched the preview with the basic style models and I don't think it'll quite hit the spot. Fantastic that he even thought to go down that route though. That's proper Hentai/doujin weird shit, which is what we need from more animators who have high tier animation skills. But yeh, he definitely needs a team to speed up his work.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes