Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 19, 2019
i wouldnt openly share an email lol
you dont know what kind of ppl could abuse that
It's not even my main email.. so they can't abuse it that much... But I also think it's very unlikely anyone will do it because they will probably think I'm trying to con them or just won't do it because your lazy

May 19, 2019
looks like we are not getting the game this month bc it already been pushed back to end of july and even that isnt a safe answer.. over a year of work

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018
Does any body have a link to eskozs new stuff. I cant find it any where. Here is a link to eskoz newest post, but there is no mega link to his stuff: .
Realy hoping for a link to see the playblasts.

May 19, 2019
Does any body have a link to eskozs new stuff. I cant find it any where. Here is a link to eskoz newest post, but there is no mega link to his stuff: .
Realy hoping for a link to see the playblasts.
That the reason his yiff was taken down last time.. Because someone was putting up the updates but never shared the files so it was pointless to keep updating

ImDeadInside69

Oct 30, 2018
I find it bizarre that its been almost half a year and no one has leaked the 1080p 60fps version of the latest release.

ImDeadInside69

Oct 30, 2018
You got it wrong... It's been over a year and no one leaked it... The last game update comes out July 2, 2019
Would be great if Eskoz release the last update in 1080p format whenever he releases a new one.
Beggars can't be choosers but i really dont want a situation where its hard to find the definitive edition of this masterpiece in case he abandons it or something.

May 19, 2019
Would be great if Eskoz release the last update in 1080p format whenever he releases a new one.
Beggars can't be choosers but i really dont want a situation where its hard to find the definitive edition of this masterpiece in case he abandons it or something.
of you got on his blog page and go into his mega files for the game.. there all 1080 recordings

May 19, 2019
This has nothing to do with the game update or anything.. so if you opened the notification to see something I'm sorry... But I'm just wondering am I the only one into this game that kinda open we be a giantess to that other tiny girl in this coming update or maybe she be giantess to us again like in ch1pr3 in oral ending2 when she eats you??

May 19, 2019
Well... Game is now pushed back to the end of August (if nothing goes wrong)... I wish someone would sub to him and post the most updated playblast

Jan 10, 2019
I guess this is the only thread for Eskoz? I keep forgetting this is actually a game rather than pre-recorded videos.

Not necessarily here primarily for the Vore, I think the fetish is pretty nonsensical considering it ends in death, but I am here for the fetish of giant genitals and all the fun that could be had with them. So far Eskoz has done extremely well.

Models take some to get used to but they're extremely well animated and he seems to have got ultra soft body physics down with impact and pressure. More to the point, the boob physics. They are excellent. Seems to be incredibly difficult to 99% of animators and Eskoz is top of the line, example here:

Exciting to learn some time back that Eskoz is attemping to do boob vore this time so pretty happy there's going to be a dedicated scene on the boobs which should hopefully mean some ultra top tier wobbly boob action. Also found this on the yiff, you can tell he's augmented the nipples to get them ready for insertions. Doesn't look great, in a way that it's made really obvious these nipples are getting fucked in some way, but will no doubt look better in motion:

ClarasJuggs.jpg

May 19, 2019
here is his what is left to do thanks to his yiff.party page... yet i see noone there or here cas came forward with the most updated playblast

Hey,

Some more test renders from the scene have been posted on Discord & the gallery folder. The whole Main part of the scene should now be done, unless I've missed something. Now I only need to prep the school section, which admittedly has the cloth simulations in it. Hopefully that doesn't cause me too much grief, and I'll get it done some time next week, so I can finally start writing the dialogue!

I'm currently estimating a release some time in August. I'll refrain from saying anything more specific for now, as I'd prefer not to disappoint with yet another delay. But I have a hard time seeing it not happen some time in August at least, unless I have a lot of trouble in Unity with some of the "mini-games" I have planned for this part. Fingers crossed!

I'll post one more batch of test after I'm done with the school thing. There's obviously much more to see, than what I've shown in these test renders, but I want to leave the stuff that hasn't been shown in the playblast yet as a surprise until you get to play the game, or see the finalized re-cut.

Things left to do:

• Render prep for the school section, with cloth sims etc.
  • Post processing, a lot of it has been done on the side during render prep though, so what's left shouldn't take too much work
  • Writing dialogue
  • Portraits
  • Audio
  • Unity
I hope you enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Exciting to learn some time back that Eskoz is attemping to do boob vore this time so pretty happy there's going to be a dedicated scene on the boobs which should hopefully mean some ultra top tier wobbly boob action. Also found this on the yiff, you can tell he's augmented the nipples to get them ready for insertions. Doesn't look great, in a way that it's made really obvious these nipples are getting fucked in some way, but will no doubt look better in motion:

View attachment 748344
Nice, boob vore, wonder the sequence wil play out? Will their be breast feeding then boob vore, or breast on face first?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes