Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How does someone even contemplate making a game like this. Can't say the vore thing does much for me but by god the animation quality is out of this world
Actually this game has more than 1100 patron with 8500 $ monthly income. Probably for the the most part of the people this game it could be considered really creepy ( and also to me ) , but the developer ( from Finland) he reached his main goal and he his actually full time on the project. And the quality of his animations are really well made . So i'll never finish to wonder , how many people can have so weird sexual fetish , but this developer have more followers and triers than more than 80 % of the game you can find here in the Forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ombra

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
If every game was as well animated as this, I'd be a happy man. Seriously, subject aside, it's rare getting a developer with this level of talent working on a game like this. Wish more games were this well done as well. Top tier work. A shame that I'm not into the vore stuff.

EDIT: I thought maybe if I played it long enough, I'd awaken to some latent vore kink I never knew I had and enjoy this game. But after seeing a giant vagina with a tiny girls vagina sticking out of her vagina in one scene, then getting shit out of an anus the next scene, I realized I was far too delicate to walk amongst the weirdos of the internet. My degenerate level just isn't high enough yet. Maybe someday.

The bad ends are horrifying.

Last edited:

JuanValdez

Jun 28, 2019
Vore isn't my thing, but I had to comment here simply to +1 the people saying that the animations are tops. Reading it vs seeing it is a whole different thing as they’re seriously pro level. Still not my kink, but much respect on the skill for doing this.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
What degenerate nonsense. And who has friends that want to eat you? If someone attempted to eat me I'll probably kill them. If I shrunk down and I had to friends trying to eat me it would literally be the first thing I do when I got bigger, find an object and bam

I can't even after playing this.

• Haha
Reactions: Guilot
Oct 2, 2018
This game is the best vore game out there in my opinion. Though the updates and or fixes seem to rather spaced out in terms of when they happen. Hope to see the final version of this game or more content added.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Is anyone aware of other games that have this art style or these assets? I love the cartoonish quality of the models, I just... kinda also wanna be the same size as the characters lol

Robobert

Oct 11, 2018
Chapter 1 finished
Windows (v 0.232b):
Mac (v 0.232a):
Linux (v 0.232a):
Android (v 0.232a):

ned digger

Feb 23, 2019
god damn, I'm conflicted. The animations, story and gameplay is top-notch. Being able to play a game with one hand is always a plus.

But fuck me, those bad ends filled me with existential dread. I'm fine with the macro fetish insertion stuff, but hoo boy the thought of being fucking digested alive kills my boner faster than a quickie from Edward Scissorhands. Wish there was a version without the bad ends.

sixfeettall

Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 139420

Overview:
You are out drinking with your two female friends and have too much to drink so they carry you back to their place. After arriving at their place you end up shrinking in front of them and they have their way with you.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-28
Release Date: 2019-07-21
Developer: Eskoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.232b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux (v0.232a): - MEGA -
Mac (v0.232a): - MEGA -
Android (v0.232a): - MEGA -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 139422 View attachment 139423 View attachment 139424 View attachment 139425 View attachment 139426 View attachment 139427
Shrink and used, still one of my favorite videos today!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes