Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Edit button, my guy. Have you heard of it?

Eskoz has updated the game to v0.232b, so someone will probably want to update the OP. Also, the Patreon version of the game is 1080p and without the watermark, so we should keep an eye out for that.

Reactions: B2B2

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Just discovered this. Gotta say, I really dig the art style. For some reason, I've always found the the "noseless" design cute. Still waiting for the day MITY makes a scene out of his mascot girl. Not to mention the art style is just refreshingly different, regardless.

Was all eager to try this out, but neither vore nor shrinking does nothing or me...

...so, and I know this is a long shot, does anyone know of anything that looks similar but isn't all about vore or giantesses/shrinking? Game, comic, CGset, videos; maybe the artist/dev has made something where the subjects are more or less of standard or proportional size? Even if it's not from the same dev/artist, as long as it's pretty similar.

The style is just so damn cute.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Best animation I've seen in such a game. quick time events are fine but... F*CK YOU DEV FOR THAT STRUGGLE GAME!

-=UPDATE=-

Ok, after a quick breather, I managed to beat it. Still f*ck you dev cause that was hard and I don't like to give up. Anyway, aside that kink that I don't like, animations and the smoothness of the game is unique. Everyone has to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chris86ph

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This game is great for a laugh, just wish there was more of it, not a lot of different games like this out there.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I never understood this kink. If your friends want to eat you, they're probably not very good friends and you should ditch them(provided you don't get devoured by the psychos first)

Ombra

Jun 21, 2017
I never understood this kink. If your friends want to eat you, they're probably not very good friends and you should ditch them(provided you don't get devoured by the psychos first)
"There is so very much to learn. You understand so little."

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Beautiful characters, great graphics, but it is very crazy, I tried to play and did not understand anything.

DGTS

Jan 28, 2018
Too bad. It would have been nice to see such quality in another game with nice "kinks".

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
The vore and unbirth content don't really appeal me, but godDAYUM these are amazing models and top quality animations.

The futa part made me cum so much I legit lost consciousness for a bit.

Wish I could see other games not focusing on the vore/unbirth content using these kinds of models.

Also, I know most here already know this, but don't play this game if you have motion sickness and absolutely don't play it with VR unless you want to vomit.

Reactions: Hamboi

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
How does someone even contemplate making a game like this. Can't say the vore thing does much for me but by god the animation quality is out of this world

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
it never stops surprising me how desprate ppl are to link a fantasy game to the real world to make some made up point. It IS A GAME common sence dose not apply, it is a fetish why do ppl use earthbound logic to define bits and bytes now that is what i don't understand

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes