Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

kyder123

Feb 22, 2018
Yer, the one thing thats kind of off putting about this game for me is how little people seem to care about killing you (although i guess its hard to do the game without that)
Hopefully they explain it in the story, since they seem awfully happy to off their friend who they have known since they were kids

Last edited:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
First off- the animation, the CGI, the audio, and VO are out-friggin'-standing!!!

Second- THIS game would be terrifying in VR. :)

It's kind of a shame that Anya ends up eating you (if...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is twisted, but it's so beautifully executed you almost (almost) wonder what it would feel like... *knocks on wood* (you can never be too careful.) :)

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
First off- the animation, the CGI, the audio, and VO are out-friggin'-standing!!!

Second- THIS game would be terrifying in VR. :)

It's kind of a shame that Anya ends up eating you (if...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is twisted, but it's so beautifully executed you almost (almost) wonder what it would feel like... *knocks on wood* (you can never be too careful.) :)

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Damn, thought randomly shrinking was bad, but then your horny female friends decide to swallow you. :eek:

jusblannx

Aug 6, 2018
Its kinda creepy how quickly they turn on you
Actually it's possible that the MC was just dreaming all of this (since they seemed to be severely intoxicated at the beginning). Just a small theory, but it makes sense (also if this is true, the MC has a really strange fetish for his friends).

Aug 7, 2017
Edit: This is 64bit, I don't have access to a 34bit version
mega.nz/#!6tAABYTB!dXUykWjX6A0Jwey1TUupW0TfP01Z1_JQB8aInoeLUxw
Here's v.220a
of note is the following:
"it seems like updating to a newer version of unity broke the save game support. So I've included options in the scene select at the beginning, so you don't have to play through the prologue again...I had to remove the save file from its directory, before saving and loading started working for me again "

for future stuff:
This is the WIP release, things left do:
Wait for rendering to finish
Audio (possibly different music at parts as well)
Post work
Character portraits
Some minor extra features, if I have the time
I'm estimating a final release on the 31st. Possibly on the 1st day of Feb if I can't trim the rendering times enough.

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
a game more similar to the many that there are with these animations would be spectacular and would put in top 3 quickly but the atmosphere does not convince me anyway congratulations because it is very currada the image sound all hope that the day comes with your art see something that calls me more

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Just found my way into the uterus, this game is awesome and the CG is great. Although I would request that instead of giving an immediate game over maybe you could give the player a few days to explore their new home. Maybe while I'm in the uterus maybe I could stimulate her while she's in public places or wake her up from a deep sleep with an unexpected orgasm. There are also different regions of her body I could travel to while I'm in her, ovary city her I come!!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes