Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 19, 2019
hey maybe someone here can help me out... trying to sub to his accs but patreon dont take my card due to failed payments and his sub page wont take the kind of card i have... anyone know of a work around?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
hey maybe someone here can help me out... trying to sub to his accs but patreon dont take my card due to failed payments and his sub page wont take the kind of card i have... anyone know of a work around?
Have you tried their SubscribeStar page? You may have better luck, and SS is their preferred method for receiving support.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
if your in the US theres the whole thing?
where it creates virtual credit cards, could use it kinda like a middle man?

May 19, 2019
if your in the US theres the whole thing?
where it creates virtual credit cards, could use it kinda like a middle man?
This doesn't work for an American Express... Anyone here want to do a monthly sub that we share you pay for the month then I pay you to cover the change from my PayPal?

May 19, 2019
So someone updated his yiff page but sadly they didn't add in any links to use the playblast or anything new it's just alot of reading for his new animation and things he is trying to get done in the coming month... Though I'm betting my money of the fact it won't be done in June

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone here at all follow him and willing to share stuff that has been posted?!?
Yeah man. I second this. Eskoz's stuff is top-tier good content but just doesn't have the amount of clout it needs/deserves which is honestly pretty fucking strange. I thought there would be a pretty good following here but I guess not. Ah well, all that's left to do is bitch and moan for that 'July' release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joshb

Jul 1, 2020
Amazing... Does anyone know other games like that? I mean with that kind a graphics and animation?
I've seen it before

May 19, 2019
hey everyone... SubscribeStar wont take my card to see the new playblast and other things for $5 so if anyone here pays for the $5 and shares the playblast 13 here or with me personally at my gmail stealingpatreon17@gmail.com i will pay you money for 3 months sub to eskoz

May 19, 2019
got to love how someone remade a yiff for eskoz yet its the same BS... you will see the patreon posts but you cant get the files for them

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes