Unity Abandoned Diminishment [v0.302d] [Eskoz]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 19, 2019
This is the only playblast I have.. I think it was playblast 6 so there is still alot that we have yet to see.. I would pay someone on here if they got there hands on playblast 12

Reactions: Zepheral

En

May 7, 2017

Final batch of test renders
Hey!

I'm finally done with all the render prep! Only took almost two months longer than I initially thought it would! But it's done now at least!

I'm reasonably happy with how these turned out, although there are things that could certainly be improved upon in the clothing, as I only just started getting a hang of marvelous designer. But I feel they're good enough for now! There's always the next video/part.

Next I'll start working on the dialogue! I'll post an update once that is done, so I can better estimate when the WIP version might be out.

About the WIP version. I'll likely use Raw renders on it this time, instead of playblast. This is to save time, as I'd have to modify the scene a bit to output playblasts that would make sense. On the other hand I already have most of the raw renders done, with the exception of the school part, which I think should finish rendering before I'm done with the dialogue, so it should work out perfectly that way.

As usual, have a nice weekend!

En

May 7, 2017
That's the last relevant post about the actual game release, after that it's just about a compatibility test he released for the update.

Gameing2000

Jun 6, 2018

Final batch of test renders
Hey!

I'm finally done with all the render prep! Only took almost two months longer than I initially thought it would! But it's done now at least!

I'm reasonably happy with how these turned out, although there are things that could certainly be improved upon in the clothing, as I only just started getting a hang of marvelous designer. But I feel they're good enough for now! There's always the next video/part.

Next I'll start working on the dialogue! I'll post an update once that is done, so I can better estimate when the WIP version might be out.

About the WIP version. I'll likely use Raw renders on it this time, instead of playblast. This is to save time, as I'd have to modify the scene a bit to output playblasts that would make sense. On the other hand I already have most of the raw renders done, with the exception of the school part, which I think should finish rendering before I'm done with the dialogue, so it should work out perfectly that way.

As usual, have a nice weekend!
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes