blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Okay this was disappointing. There was such good art before, but the neeko scene in latest update is like two images and just text, text, text :(
I agree. The art from before this release had a nice style, both stills and animations. The whole AICG thing is doing bad things to the feel of the game. It definetely feels out of place and I'm sorry the creator has chosen that route. Too bad.

sebbu

May 2, 2022
hum, got some bug, after the last fight with the old guy in the cave, i keep seeing 3 hp bars and the card window on the bottom part of the screen, but not on all scenes :eek:

Edit :
Code:
hide screen health_bar_screen
in the renpy console fixes it.

Last edited:

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
Man why did they had to go the AI route?? The art looks so ugly now, it's extremely inconsistent and it's weird seeing it at the same time than the OG style, and it has so many awful crops.
It really ruined the game for me and it's a big shame cause I was enjoying it and we were about to see Jinx in it, and she's my best girl but now I have 0 interest in seeing her with the terrible AI generated images.

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
hum, got some bug, after the last fight with the old guy in the cave, i keep seeing 3 hp bars and the card window on the bottom part of the screen, but not on all scenes :eek:

Edit :
Code:
hide screen health_bar_screen
in the renpy console fixes it.
Sry what you mean in the renpy in the renpy console fixes it? cause I have this issue for about a year and cant play the game....

Lois94

Jul 1, 2023
I'm stuck on the fight against Trog the Long Spear, I can't win, I tried all the combinations and he always stay with 20 health
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Reactions: lonewolf80
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes