Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Most of these heroins all had a male counterpart in the movies they stared in. I understand the adolescent fantasy that every woman on earth is saving themselves just for the MC, but it's disappointing there isn't at least one that gets stolen :cry:

lonewolf80

Aug 18, 2022
try broke his spear first
Not working: If you broke his spear first, you'll need 3 Arsenal Disruption strikes to do so, and your health will go down to 45 whilst he'll be already at 200; so, max you'll be able to throw a couple of Ultimate Assaults and one Dark Strike, and he'll anyway will defeat you... So, we're still at the same point.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
The Dev has 10 unfinished games with little to zero content in early alpha stage. I wouldn´t be wasting my time and counting on such stuff. Oh and btw. most games are the same soulless AI CG stuff games.

If i see other projects on a game and there are more than 1 than its a hard pass from me. Just saying ^^

wosel

Sep 2, 2021
can you explain?
You start the fight. You use the first attack that you will always miss until Teemo changes his stance. (It starts with a vanish and you see "three Teemos") When it changes to a single Teemo, you have to use the barrier. sorry for my English.

Hdes007

Feb 13, 2020
You start the fight. You use the first attack that you will always miss until Teemo changes his stance. (It starts with a vanish and you see "three Teemos") When it changes to a single Teemo, you have to use the barrier. sorry for my English.
I think i read the wrong name, i am struggling with Trog the long spear,can you help?

Reactions: The_Master

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
Man this game is good. But I don't like the AI art style. The previous art style was way better. Actually one of the best I've ever seen in an adult game. I hope the dev continues to progress this game with that art style.

Story
Animations
Art ( Pre )
Art ( Current )
10/10
10/10
10/10
2/10​

Last edited:
Reactions: ozuk and NotSoTasty

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
Not working: If you broke his spear first, you'll need 3 Arsenal Disruption strikes to do so, and your health will go down to 45 whilst he'll be already at 200; so, max you'll be able to throw a couple of Ultimate Assaults and one Dark Strike, and he'll anyway will defeat you... So, we're still at the same point.
I know this is an old comment. But if you still haven't figured it out,

Follow these steps my friend.....

1 Arsenal disruption
2 Shadow barrier
3 Arsenal disruption
4 Arsenal disruption

After the 4th phase, his spear will be broken, leaving you with 70 health points. Each of his attacks only damage
10 health points from now on. Use
the 2 ultimate strikes you got, to destroy 120 of his health. Then keep using
dark strikes. They deal 30 damages. Eventually you'll beat his ass up. :cool:

Cool95f

Feb 12, 2024
Can someone tell how to defeat the three teemos ?
How to beat that annoying lil ass Teemo? Well,

He'll dodge your attacks right? Let him do that. He'll clone himself upto 3 and attack you. You need to have some patience alright? Then he'll become one again. At that right moment, use your shadow barrier. Congratulations! You've already took him out. :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DirtyFantasy-2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes