TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Still enjoying it, sweet girls, a likeable MC and a story that's interesting. So nothing to complain about! :ROFLMAO: Keep it up Dev, good story. (y)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Some points on 1.6:
- whenever I press H, it goes to the background image of the village instead of simply hiding the UI
- The new character is the nicest succubus I've ever seen. Sadly, the first scene with her lacks animation.
- While the alchemy study was visually interesting, I couldn't bother with it. I just kept pressing Space until I was done with the dialogue. I don't know if the alchemist thing will ever develop into girl fucking, but for now it seems... superfluous.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The game is nice but you should boost the money earned in the mini game by x10.
I didn't download your game to play this, it's kinda borring and I don't want to grind this 2 times more than I play the story ^^'

Except for that it's pretty cool story, i like your art and story telling :D

An option to hide the dialogue box also would be nice, right now it seems to be part of the imageand when you use the "H" key it just swap to black screen :/

JelleoGuy

Aug 16, 2019
changed the monye and player_m to 99k for ex, i enter the game, still the same amount of money
All I can suggest is making sure you're overwriting the save you edit and loading from that one. Like I said, I've tried it a couple time now and it still works. Hope it works out!

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes