list101

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1872044

Overview:
Dirty Fantasy
- is a big love (or not?) story in which you can become a real macho for all the girls you've dreamed about. Your own story in a world where you can meet the girls from your steamy dreams. Meet new characters, flirt and turn the story in the way you want. Sensual scenes, amazing girls and unbelievable plot.
This is your personal pocket adventure in the world of fantasies. Girls from your beloved stories in a brand new perspective.
Become a legend among all the girls in the Dirty Fantasy world. Interactive game with love episodes & stories? Or a real adventure with beauties? It's easy to get lost in the Dirty Fantasy world but... Who cares when an awesome girl is near to you, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-28
Release Date: 2022-07-19
Developer: Fallen Pie -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1379168 View attachment 1379171 View attachment 1379172 View attachment 1379174 View attachment 1379175 View attachment 1872041 View attachment 1872042 View attachment 1872043
Dirty Fantasy...
are there any others?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
how about the second test answers ???
The second Test is Repeatable, and there are only 4 options you can try. After that you just wait for Sam to show up on the Left Side of the Screen and tell you Answers. If you guessed the first one, for which she doesnt show up, correctly then following Sams tips will get you to pass.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
During second combat in the mines (Sam & MC) the game thrown exception 2-3 times
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/s_2_witcher/witcher_fight.rpy", line 405, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'health'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "s_2_witcher/tavern_navigation.rpyc", line 3335, in script call
  File "s_2_witcher/tavern_navigation.rpyc", line 5113, in script call
  File "s_2_witcher/witcher_fight.rpyc", line 405, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/s_2_witcher/witcher_fight.rpy", line 405, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'health'
and then dropped me back to the main menu after ignoring them and killing the mobs.

But it worked as intended cave-in after reloading from an earlier save.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Here's the answers for the test thing
1. Correct methodology
2. For creating a rejuvenating remedy
3. Lubricating oils
Is that so? That's not what the book says. This must be how Hermoine felt when she lost the alchemy competition to Harry :KEK:

The book indicates the following:
1. To make a decent potion you need: Cleanliness of Tools and Technology - some incorrect grammar mumbo-jumbo about Arenaria - AND correct methodology because 'it's not up to us to change them'.
2. Fresh Mandrake Root contains the strongest toxin that can kill almost anyone in a few hours. A rejuvenating remedy is part of the sentence that explains that hundreds of healers, witches and druids failed to achieve proper results as experimentation often led to poisoning and death.
3. Lubricant is used mostly for rear structures, while most other apothecaries believe incendary oils bring in the most profit.

So answers according to book:
1. Cleanliness or Methodology
2. Toxin
3. Flammable Oil or Lubricants

The words in the book are mostly properly spelled with exceptions, but the structure of the sentences are incorrect on several key occasions. Also, I haven't played the Witcher in a few years so I forgot about the properties of Mandrake Root.

Reactions: NoCureForLove

mcpc2001

Oct 7, 2021
For those who want to skip the minigame for money use UnRen to activate the console and use "player_m = ###"

Edit: I could only get it to work once for whatever reason. Save beforehand and you can put it in but it wont work again after that point. Make it an unreasonably large number.
Can you post a tutorial?

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I want to like this game but the MC is legitimately a terrible person, I can't do it. He's like the least deserving human being, he is a massive dick, lazy and incompetent. The art is great but I can't stand the MC enough to make it through the game.

3.10 star(s) 29 Votes