3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

toobs

Nov 11, 2017
Doesn't really need one. Each branch is very short and worth exploring so just save when you're given an option and roll back. If you miss the early game overs you're missing out on half the content.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Like a lot of players (it seems), I can't get the scene after the bath. It should be the footjob but I've tried all routes and dialogues...well, I think..and nothing. No blackmail and smoked weed with July but nothing happens, blueballs only.
EDIT: I finally got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ontach

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, well, well and adult game that quotes the Bible then has a God complex by killing off one of the main characters. Wonder if anyone who will have a game where the MC commits suicide early on and then u have to complete the game without the MC.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
1. How to open Nicole showerrobe scene

in the cinema, sit by Nicole and stop after touching her boobs

2. How to receive FJ by Judy

You must smoke weed with Judy. To smoke weed choose no blakmail route against Emily, otherwise no smoking scene.
You can get FJ without smoking weed but Judy don't make you finish and gallery still locked.
thanks dude but i ask scene between this two scenes.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
thanks dude but i ask scene between this two scenes.
That's the scene where she asks if you like her body. You have to NOT have a wish and when you get to the bathroom she takes her robe off and asks if you like her body. So just smoke the joint right away and you will get it.
Edit: As a matter of fact you can be on any path except the wish path to get it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, but on the wish path she continues to completion instead of leaving you blue-balled.
He wants the one before that and on the wish path you don't get the one he wants cuz she immediately talks about the wish and doesn't ask whether MC likes her body. Can't get both pics in one playthrough.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Fun game but honestly it feels too restrictive on what you can do.
This dev wants you to save before every choice and explore all the branches. The other branches are quite short, so you'll quickly reach the end and have to reload from your save and try a different choice. If the choice you have picked is a major branch, be sure to go back and try the wrong choices as well, or you'll miss out on a lot of content.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes