3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked and killed all the good translators.:FeelsBadMan:
Perhaps you need more than just one translator, do you have any idea what the name in Italian Nonna means?
Translated into English is grandma, not to complain If had a grandma so 'other than cakes ........:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: ,

the two policemen mmmm ......, I have no words to describe them. But I must admit that the scenes and the graphics are not bad at all, good quality, I hope that in the next developments we understand better the plot .........

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
What are the potions effects? red, blue, yellow? THE F

OK like WTF did I just play ! this game a troll or something? I am so confused hahah

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
"Game over... you laid your vengeance." Love it.

camoway

May 15, 2017
AWESOMENESS !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO what a great game!!! holy shit guys try ALL of the options this guy is NOT a boring dev! WOW great job! Thank you so much omw to patreon to buy you a coffee. Fuc ya

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The language and grammar in this game is making me want to become a female and jerk off in your room to your stuff. It's a nice game, however. I'm enjoying it so far. It is actually hilarious that you can make the youngest daughter pass out and piss everywhere as a serious option.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is a crazy game for sure. I don't worry about the broken English so much as long as I can understand the gist of what is going on. I am missing 4 gallery pics and have played from different points but still can't find them all. I think it is very humorous in a lot of places. I think we need to donate some hair clippers for the black cop so his cap will fit. lol It's also funny that you have to die or kill one of the main characters to get some of the gallery pics. It would be nice if the English was cleaned up but it's good enough to follow the story. Renders are great and the animations are well done and keep going until you click through to end them, nice touch. Since I just picked this up I have no idea if I have seen the secret scene or not. Would also be nice if you would keep the movie credits up longer so you can read the actor names. Recognized John Goodman and I think Sean Penn but not the third one.

Keep it going and definitely keep the humor coming. Will be looking for the next update in a couple of weeks.

addsom

Jun 25, 2017
I like that that's not 100% serious all the time, and that it has fun little side Roots here and there

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could someone please release the bugfix 0.5.1 as a patch? Don't want to download 1.53 GB if all that's changed are a few small files.

vivache

May 5, 2017
i also looking for this scene
1. How to open Nicole showerrobe scene

in the cinema, sit by Nicole and stop after touching her boobs

2. How to receive FJ by Judy

You must smoke weed with Judy. To smoke weed choose no blakmail route against Emily, otherwise no smoking scene.
You can get FJ without smoking weed but Judy don't make you finish and gallery still locked.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what you need to do to get the scene/gallery, after the July bath scene? I got everything else. Thanks you.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes