3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I got everything except July's bath scene. I can get the foot job but I don't know how to cum from it instead of joke/blue ball. Must be earlier decisions. Any one know?

Sep 27, 2017
@Pirot King
This game is hilarious! It still needs a LOT of editing done, especially the "engrish", but the models all have a very natural beauty to them. None of them look like bimbos.

The storyline itself is a little confusing, but I think that may be the idea. Maybe it is supposed to be a wild ride. Either way, I'll gladly go along for the ride, it's fun!

All in all, keep up the great work! I anticipate the next release.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Moment WTF with the sex shop. The story got derailed there. The game was great until there but it changed suddenly and I hope it's not for the worst.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just playdthrough 0.5... The Grammar / spelling / word usage is a little below par, but other than that it's a good game... Also agree on dislike how this game gets derailed at the sex shop.

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
can you please tell me how to get the scenes before the sex shop scene then please those 2 are the only ones i need
i dont know sorry

this story cant get derailed, look at the game and enjoy the crazy ride, its a good thing getting absurd situations, its a nice change to most games route :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Ahh, this game always cracks me up with a laugh. Anyway, Im lacking image 6 and 18, the last image on the first and third site in the gallery. Anyone wants to give me a tip to get them, cause I think I pretty much done anything.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
This is definitely a "meme" game where it doesn't take itself seriously while it borrows from everything it can think of from the internet. Most of it feels superficial and dragged out too long, and doesn't always fit but I guess some people love that.
Do have to say for a game that's supposed to be about you doing what you want you sure get game over a lot for making choices.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes