3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's pretty easy to figure out, just save at the choices, the game's not long. There's only like 4 or 5 that branch paths and they're super obvious. Every other choice doesn't do much, either auto game over or some minor nudity that does not effect your stats.

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
@Pirot King Can we expect a new release this month ? Your Patreon page shows that it s nowhere near being compeleted. I would love to see blackmail path updated soon :)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
oh... nicooooole :ForeverAlone:i just skip things to get her events:heartcoveredeyes:
keep up "mugiwarra" san. you do a good shit here

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So.....how many scenes can one expect ?
Hope not only teasing
But Looks awesome that's for sure just wanna know If I should wait or download now

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, is the older niece's name July, Julie, or Julia - 'cause they use all 3.

Ridiculous 'fro cop is Cole except when he talks, then he's Cohle.

What's with the stupid Pulp Fiction bullshit at the end? And how complete a moron does the MC have to be to even get into the cop car, let alone go along with their patently bullshit scheme?

I can understand poor translation - especially of idiom - but FFS get an English spellchecker!

I played the 0.15 and wasn't very impressed. The 0.5 is little better. I may be back a few versions from now but at this point I see nothing beyond nice renders to recommend this to anyone.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The doggystyle in russian gets translated by googletranslate into: Fuck cancer.
But i checked the game, the english isn't thaaat bad. Still engrish very much but not to that point.
Cancer = crab, like the Zodiac symbol: fuck cancer = crab style intercourse.

Reactions: MMA

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WTF happened?..one minute its just a nice game with sexy family members trying to be a nice guy build trust etc...next...the Afro that ate New York and Twirly Moustache-Man put me smack dab in shenanigans!!!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
@Pirot King
I found some problems with your game. When I did the endurance test with Nonna, I had some images not showing (image 'i556', 'i557', '5457').

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes