3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dirty Pool [v0.4] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (132MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm... the Boss is omni-presence

thanks!

Reactions: bas

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I hope we get a walkthrough for this game soon. There are a lot of choices & different paths to follow

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Fist playthrough I went for the blackmail. I guess it always ends the same way no matter what..too bad, I was at alest expecting some choices to be able to keep going down that path :(

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I wish there was a way to get the same scenes you get from the blackmail path also by the nice path. Somehow the blackmail decisions are making me sick...

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
just an opinion, i think it have a lot of potential but he really have to pay attention to the plot and use the content he have.
also try to make better dialog it look silly now to a point that hurts, all of the great render but the story and dialog is very bad.

hope he will fix it and reach the game potential.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just downloaded the game and I'm already liking it. Other than some missed spellings, I really like the jokes, the girls and the game over screens.

Does anyone know how to unlock the 6th picture on the first page? Thats the only one I'm missing.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
My apartment burned down and I'm not able to, even as a joke, say that the cause of the fire was 'I saw a spider'? I was promised the "BEST GAME EVER".
-1/10, would not recommen'.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
My apartment burned down and I'm not able to, even as a joke, say that the cause of the fire was 'I saw a spider'? I was promised the "BEST GAME EVER".
-1/10, would not recommen'.
I never seen anywhere saying that the fire was caused by spider. Maybe I didn't watch closely.
Also you just can't expect "the best game" from a game of version 0.4. It's very good for 0.4, that's for sure. It could be the best game, we'll see what comes. You should give it a chance... or another chance.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
I never seen anywhere saying that the fire was caused by spider. Maybe I didn't watch closely.
The spider wouldn't have caused the fire, MC would have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also you just can't expect "the best game" from a game of version 0.4.
The developers description of the game, witch has been taken from their Patreon page:
Overview:
In this BEST GAME EVER, [...]

Reactions: Hadgar

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Very good game. Almost skipped it because the image out front looks like it's just some card game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Sometimes you have high expectations for a game/VN because of the previews or the comments or the popularity and mostly the result is a big disappointment.

On rare occasions you try an unknown (at least to me) game/VN with low expectations and it will surprise you big time. And this title is the perfect example, kudos to devs. So what is so good:

- Characters are unique and very pretty who has amazing natural bodies (I'm in love with all the beauties), renders are great (except nails, probably an image conversion issue?). The innocent, the slutty and the hungry is waiting for you, choose wisely. :)

- Story is hot, quirky and fun, I like the humour. I'm playing love route (but also glance at the evil routes time to time just to see what I missed) and build up is not bad, but wish it was a little more, especially for the sis.

- Gameplay is good, choices do matter. Game ending choices may make some crowd angry, but I'm ok with them, because of the good attempts at humour. :)

- Translation is good enough, probably get better with time.

Reactions: Seriosha
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes