3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Well, it was my first time playing this game... the translation wasn't perfect...

but the 4th wall breaking more than made up for it. Some of the choices were absolutely hilarious. Nice CGs and plot as a bonus too. I enjoy a lot of the games on this site, but the humor really made this one fun. Definitely gonna follow this one.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I like the various paths, some are hilarious (even if game over), but I also wish there was some kind of guide. After looking at the CGs, there is stuff I can't seem to get with Emily, like the events at the theater. Anybody know how to get these?

Reactions: FastBullet

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I am also having issues with the Emely and the theater with placing my hand on top of hers since she moves it away. Any idea how to prevent her moving the had away ?

Oct 9, 2017
can i ask? wheres the incest part of this and who is Nicole to her nahahahah xD i she a friend or family???? :tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:

Oct 9, 2017
i rephrase my post i just continue the and it turns out she is the sister -_- hmm... uncle? new not son nor the father of them or THe ERIC nahahah xD

Oct 9, 2017
Okie !! 1 thing For sure Can u rewrite all the sentences that are so wrong in place's -_- xD i can't handle my laugh i know where not good at english but u should at least check it if its right or misplace the words .. thats my review in this game even though i just start playing it but the story i cant tell wither this is good nor bad but its a start so think it ... Thumbs up..!!

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
I love the direction of where this game is going. Keep up the good work! I would love to see a guide though. I feel as if there are still many options that I have yet to discover.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I like the various paths, some are hilarious (even if game over), but I also wish there was some kind of guide. After looking at the CGs, there is stuff I can't seem to get with Emily, like the events at the theater. Anybody know how to get these?
You can get the events with Emily in the theater by choosing to blackmail her after you repair her pc.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You can get the events with Emily in the theater by choosing to blackmail her after you repair her pc.
Not really. On my main save I chose not to blackmail since is not really my thing, but then I restarted the latest update choosing blackmail and she still put her hand away at the theater.

Reactions: n0b0dy

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
to get both of these scenes just try to spend as much time with Emily and when possible except at the start of the game try to blackmail her
yeah i found that out later i thought i had something to do with the brother so apparently
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wokeash

Oct 9, 2017
Not really. On my main save I chose not to blackmail since is not really my thing, but then I restarted the latest update choosing blackmail and she still put her hand away at the theater.
first is dont take pic in the bath after that when u choose neice instead of Hot Milf Sister use the yellow Cream so that she is liberated and then fix and blackmail her with any means and dont slap just finger her and you can choose wither HandJob or Finger her in the Cinema and then having fun with her in the toilet and thats that xD THE END of version :tf::tf::tf:

Reactions: FastBullet

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dirty Pool [v0.4] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (132MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Just found out about this one today, its not so bad once you get past the bad English as the rest of the game is really good. Another unpolished gem to keep my eye on :D cant wait for more (Nicole and Lucy ftw)!

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes