3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I like this game so far. Every game where you can blackmail your hot niece into spanking her against her will is solid in my book. Definitely not the best game ever (yet) but very entertaining so far and I like the quirky humor. Also Heavy Metal was one of my favorite movies as a kid so that reference brought a smile on my face :)

If you choose not to play as a piece of shit jerk there is nothing interesting at all and it ends very quickly. Emily is so gullible that going the blackmail way is pretty much going to rape a defenseless girl.
how could you try to frame glorious beautiful incestuous rape as a bad thing? o_O:p

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
update was a little bit weak, but man i love dev's sense of humor.... poor Emily got trolled again x'D love it

wo

Aug 6, 2017
i hope this game will get path where MC manipulating whole family that David doing all tings
as switcheroo whit blind foldet Nicole or convincing Emely that he is right man for her ...

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't want to jinx this by saying it, but this seems to be heading in the right direction. Good renders, horny and kinky stuff ... I like it.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please talk about the game and not each other and our skills with the English language (or lack thereof) on this game thread. Thanks

Reactions: Centurion

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, this game is a trainwreck. Which is, it's hard to look away. The references are through the roof.
Definitely fun, though I worry that, should this rate keep up, it'll never get done, what with all the sidepaths that end in gameovers with plenty of pictures or script attached. Well, or maybe it's planned to only last one ingame week, I suppose. Of course, the drug trip is a great example of where that isn't a problem, as it still goes on nicely. :)

Reactions: dcvngtn3 and fromqb

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Huh? I don't know...WTF? I don't care how well its translated, that sequence of events was not a narrative, or even a piece of one. This is like a student project... for a class you are NOT going to pass. I didn't hate it, so I guess I'm willing to check it out again in like 5-7 updates, but, honestly, the dev doesn't seem to have an idea for a game, let alone vision, so I'm not holding my breath for that to happen. There WERE tits.

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
His patreon is under review i wonder if it'll slow the progress for the new update
Well... this is what happens when people are butthurt assholes and jealous cunts. Someone must have reported his Patreon and therefore it's on review process.

Patreon itself NEVER do investigation on their own, there are way too many people to look at them all, only when a specific report have been made, they make an investigation.

It's really sad that there are some SJW cunts out there who cannot let other people enjoy the games and instead do all they can to ruin the fun for everyone, for content creators and fans.

To hell with them.

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Hey everyone! We are still trying to unban our Patreon page. We will keep you informed about this via our twitter ( ) and also we will post all news about our game here. We highly appreciate your support. New episode will be available when our patreon page is active again.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes