3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Really crappy update. If you choose not to play as a piece of shit jerk there is nothing interesting at all and it ends very quickly. Emily is so gullible that going the blackmail way is pretty much going to rape a defenseless girl.

There is no interesting plot or character development.

It seems to me the best way to approach this game now is to just get the CGs for that is the only good thing as of this version.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Has fresh and good model i never seen before.. and good laugh for the humor, sad it only few content but really worth to try.

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
Its a bit short update, but seems like the next update is not far away, end of june as stated at end of current version.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I honestly was baffled about the whole trip/joint thing.

Has the dev never smoked a joint in his life? Who goes on a trip and blacks out after a few lungs full of pot?

And if it is indeed possible, I wanna know the strain and were you can get it. ;)

kira123

May 27, 2017
1 gb and no content wow, basically the developer puts some non-sex video (like nier automata game) to enlarge the content

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
1 gb and no content wow, basically the developer puts some non-sex video (like nier automata game) to enlarge the content
The size is mostly due to both mac and linux/win version beeing in this. But i agree with you it was kinda pointless. I'm used to it tho with this dev, he's crazy lol

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
4 hours dl for nothin'? And size of this sh*t must be four times less... To what for all these useless anims? WTF?!!! Thumbs down... And so ambitious desc (sarcasm)... Best game ever my arse

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
Aug 16, 2017
if for some reason you didn't download this update 0.3 yet and are reading this post, then I recommend not to bother. regardless of the link, slow or fast, it just wasn't worth any time. there is hardly any progress to story and the new scenes are not worth the time or bandwidth. the whole update is a space-filler and doesnt add anything other than a choice you can take when an update worth downloading comes through next month or whenever.

the whole update just smells like a last minute throw together like the dev took 3 weeks off and rushed some pointless content in final week.

I have a bad feeling that this will descend into nonsense and fizzle out soon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does the Dev hang out here and if so I just got these pic in game and it looks like dev computer is having problems.
DP 2018-06-10 11-31-53-50.jpg DP 2018-06-10 11-32-05-80.jpg DP 2018-06-10 11-32-11-00.jpg

Or is this just something to mess with our minds?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where in the hell did we get 3 potions from?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Where in the hell did we get 3 potions from?
These are the leftovers from his bags that have formed together to these pills so better you can put everything in your bags like dust lint skin particles and what you still have everything in there and NO I do not want to know all the details of your bag contents :tiredface: in there maybe do you get what :eek:penedeyewink:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
SMH.. do you seriously NOT GET IT?
Iguess that the irreverence and pop culture references in understandable English isn't a dead giveaway? If you're focusing on the game's language, I'm not sorry to tell you that this game went way over your comprehension level. I got 2 words for those of you.. "Git Gud."
Seriously. Git Gud. The humor, references, twists, and insanity is this game is part of its package. Don't take it seriously. This game does not take itself seriously. It's meant to be silly, crazy, insane because who is insane?? YOU!

Don't.
Take.
This.
Game.
Seriously.

@Pirot King - "I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit." :D

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes