3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the picture promises so much with the chain on the neck and the dildo / anal plug in the ass and then it will be such a boring game which has nothing but nothing to offer in the direction with the mom of the kids in the update is that only super boring and if you stay at home and choose

the other way is the fun way usually a deadend or boring see pills and the answers in the truth or dare game are also partially useless because the same answer is really boring and quite short update I can yes only hope that something is reasonable and that the oh so secret room

in the kitchen is made such a huge secret is just stupid because the expectations go so high that it is just a disappointment (see the tyrant with the basemend or the barn in Strangers in a Strange Land)

and here it will be exactly the same with the oh-so-secret room behind the door over which nobody wants to talk disappointingly

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
the picture promises so much with the chain on the neck and the dildo / anal plug in the ass and then it will be such a boring game which has nothing but nothing to offer in the direction with the mom of the kids in the update is that only super boring and if you stay at home and choose

the other way is the fun way usually a deadend or boring see pills and the answers in the truth or dare game are also partially useless because the same answer is really boring and quite short update I can yes only hope that something is reasonable and that the oh so secret room

in the kitchen is made such a huge secret is just stupid because the expectations go so high that it is just a disappointment (see the tyrant with the basemend or the barn in Strangers in a Strange Land)

and here it will be exactly the same with the oh-so-secret room behind the door over which nobody wants to talk disappointingly
Do you expect to see the game fully fleshed out in the 0.2 alpha? Also consider using a commas, it physically hurt me trying to read any of that

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
In this BEST GAME EVER, you will play a person who comes back to his relatives. You can decide who you are, and do what you want to do... Make your relationship like you want with the person who you want to be with.
Force you own road from friend to a dictator. DO IT!
No. This is the worst game ever. i keep trying to give it a chance but every iteration only gets worse. The developer should get a day job and forget about moonlighting as a game developer.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still don't understand how anyone with two brain cells to rub together can rate this game other than 'crapfest'

How did the story get to the above!!!

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes