3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Wasn't expecting much, but I found myself liking it. Definitly watching this.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Do you believe that this game has all these qualities?
Being offered to play as a victor is certianly fresh.
The render quality is top notch compared to what I forced myself to sit through already.
And I enjoy the humor of the deadend side choices, it is definitely something new.

It's just a little short right now.

Reactions: Zoa

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Being offered to play as a victor is certianly fresh.
The render quality is top notch compared to what I forced myself to sit through already.
And I enjoy the humor of the deadend side choices, it is definitely something new.

It's just a little short right now.
I had to go play the game again just to make sure we were talking about the same game.

You are not actually offered the option to play as Victor - you are given the option to make choices that lead to game coming to an abrupt end. If you were truly offered the option to play as Victor then that would not / should not happen, deadend side choices is the same lazy tract followed by lazy unimaginative developers.

The render quality is really nothing to shout about - it's really not. At no point in the game did i think 'hmm, that looks good'. The characters are flat, the color scheme for the whole house is off putting and unreal.

And to what humor do you refer????

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You are not actually offered the option to play as Victor - you are given the option to make choices that lead to game coming to an abrupt end.
That is true. However, between blackmailing the daughter and antagonizing junior, it is heavily implied that you can be the bad guy if you wish. Yes, abusing her is a game over, but for a .1 its good enough and it's implied that story choice may change later.

deadend side choices is the same lazy tract followed by lazy unimaginative developers.
yeah? At least JOHNNY is pretty predictable if its basicaly shouting "this will go to shit", you can still save and explore it before loading back to the last decision. The early VNs had sometimes rediculous paths like that to spice things up with a laugh or other stupid things, sometimes revealing meta knowledge you'd have to guess later or unlocking paths that are not otherwise obtainable in the first place.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can either save before making a selection or use the rollback and you can use CTRL button to speed back to a spot if needed. Hopefully you'll be able to get rid of the son.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
A question to all those that have given this piece of crap a good rating... What criteria/s do you use to judge whether a game is good or bad?
I can give you a general idea of how the score I gave came to be:

The text in the latest version is a SHARP turn from what it was doing before... The visuals are decent... The concept of choosing how to handle the potential rival (the protagonists nephew) is a unique and creative idea with a lot of possible potential story changes depending on how you handle his involvement... There is some mystery with the locked door... It seems to be a balance of story and erotic content for the moment... Yes, there is not a whole lot of content, but definitely after the text fixes, I can see some potential for good story telling along side the erotic content... Hence why I upped my scrore to 4 stars from it's original 2...

Obviously I'm not big on the two dead end choices at the bathroom, because they just feel like they don't belong, and I've never been a fan of player punishment dead ends anyhow... And that is the only reason I couldn't give 5 stars, because I think they are pointless... But it's the developers creative license to do what ever he/she wants, and who am I to tell him/her to remove them... They are what they are, and my review is what it is... No biggie...

The potential is there, so now we wait and see if the developer/s handle it appropriately and does just as well on future content... Once it gets some more meat on it's bones, I'll revisit it at that time, and if it goes directions I don't like, my review changes, and if it gets even better, my review changes... Just have to wait and see...

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Renders look nice,characters look nice but this seems to be one of those multibranch clusterfuck games. I'm also getting a really creepy vibe from this game...like you are playing BB Eric as the MC...eww.
The character you play is what you choose him to be so you're the source of your creepy feeling

Reactions: supermanz95
Jan 11, 2017
First time rusian dev created something that I liked,I know its early to say it but game got potential and hell + to the rating just for not using overused models that everyone (and their loveworm) is sick and tired of.
@Pirot King udachi.

Reactions: supermanz95

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Let's hope that there is an update and it is not just a 5min update as there are so many games ..... and that also what happens and there is something to see, especially if there is something in the direction sex trainig of what is in the genre day or if that is just such an empty promise

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes