3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Then you have some obvious choices meant to be a joke, like the snake and the axe scenes.
Which is cool, most of same theme games are way too serious, and many users are taking it way too personal which lead to some quite disturbing comments in and there...to my eyes of course.
Anyway, a second (or third) degree humor script is pleasant to see for once.

Reactions: supermanz95

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, guys! We just found this site, thanks for your comments, especially about problems with English. We will improve it in next versions, I promise.

Reactions: starscream_gr

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Hi, guys! We just found this site, thanks for your comments, especially about problems with English. We will improve it in next versions, I promise.
Hi, could you give us some hints what kind of content do you have planned for the sisters son ? I'm very curious. Also love the comedy gags

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Hi, could you give us some hints what kind of content do you have planned for the sisters son ? I'm very curious. Also love the comedy gags
Now we can't say a lot about it, but it is clear that you will have completely different story lines in each of three choices.

Reactions: starscream_gr

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
He no speak ze English. Would have been funny if that horrible English would have been worked into the Story. Like the Girl is from Russia and had to flee to America or something. But so its just hardly playable, because you have to giggle at every sentence.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Update 0.15 was just posted, you can download it from our patreon. In 0.15 we fix english grammаr, please check it and share your opinion about new translation.
Quoting the patreon page:
Hi guys, check out our new translation, and live your opinion about it below....

:cool:

Reactions: Ricckz

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
tag complaint: doesnt daughter apply only to character's offspring? would it be uncle-niece in this case?

@Pirot King
any new scenes or just text update?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes