3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Daughter tag is probably for mother daughter.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Renders look nice,characters look nice but this seems to be one of those multibranch clusterfuck games. I'm also getting a really creepy vibe from this game...like you are playing BB Eric as the MC...eww.

sumas9

Jun 21, 2017
@Pirot King

The English is very smooth.
Blocking the blackmail route seems to direct the game to a longer, more dramatic route.

Looking good so far.

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
In next updates, you will have an opportunity choose playstyle which it to be pleasant to you most of all.
Very promising. Personally hoping this follows through as a true netori game like lab rats including the nephew. He already seems to have some feminine features going on

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, this latest update is all about fixing the text... And the developers did a fantastic job, as it makes much more sense now... The choice buttons are easier to figure out, and you get a better sense of the story now... The non-sense with the bathroom choices are still there, but what can ya do... I went ahead and updated my review...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I reserve review until this got more meat on the bones. Right now it's still a little... bare.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
A question to all those that have given this piece of crap a good rating... What criteria/s do you use to judge whether a game is good or bad?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
A question to all those that have given this piece of crap a good rating... What criteria/s do you use to judge whether a game is good or bad?
I'd say render quality, humor and freshness of the story. It is certainly invigorating being able to play as the bad guy for a change and not having to tiptoe around in fear of someone whacking you.

Reactions: Zoa and Batdog

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I'd say render quality, humor and freshness of the story. It is certainly invigorating being able to play as the bad guy for a change and not having to tiptoe around in fear of someone whacking you.
Do you believe that this game has all these qualities?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes