3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
what is this person talking about?
I would guess he refers to the option (at least it seems this way) to act as a total cockblock to the Son of the family and probably cuck him all the way to oblivion. Smart move by the Dev I must say, a lot of people are so traumatized by the "Eric Situation", so he might be to cash in on that big time ;-)

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
k didn't see anything about this yet, why is this game named dirty pool? Are you pool cleaner, or maybe u play strip billiards, or watersports in a pool, or ??? Seems an odd name for something that doesn't seem to be game related.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I just went the hate route with the girly boy and I think you'll be able to eventually get his ass kicked out of the house as you catch the little shit later that night in his mothers room going through her panties and the brother states while in bed that he hates the girly boy and that he's going to have to take care of him and get his ass kicked out of the house by his mother.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
k didn't see anything about this yet, why is this game named dirty pool? Are you pool cleaner, or maybe u play strip billiards, or watersports in a pool, or ??? Seems an odd name for something that doesn't seem to be game related.
In the neighborhood there is a dirty pool which is never cleaned and hence the name of the game :coldsweat:

Reactions: pb03

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There are moments when I can't tell if this whole visual novel/game is just a practical joke, or if it is trying to be serious but childish at the same time... First off you have a very bad English translation/interpretation, which makes some of the choices hard to figure out... Even the warning in the beginning has proofreading mistakes... Then you have some obvious choices meant to be a joke, like the snake and the axe scenes... I liked the concept with the son, making a choice on how to handle another male in the house who is a potential rival... The visuals of the characters are decent... But there are so many other things I found ruined the experience... I went ahead and posted my review...

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man I absolutely loved the game, the moment when I pulled out the snake had me laughing for good 10 minutes, I also loved the fact that blackmail route gets completely cucked, it was so nice and satisfying to see it reach justified and reasonable conclusion for once.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Yeah this game is sick!!! my new fav game x'D

Reactions: bas

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
So, guys, what do you think they're hiding behind a closed door?
(I think that sister is horny pervert, and behind a closed doors she hides BDSM room in which punishes children.)
And what are your guesses?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I must say that after experience with "myhotlegacy-02-pc" this translation is worth Nobel Prize!
Also the BDSM promise is very hot...

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016

...legendary scene from "The shining" ?(1980?) What is this? I don't see...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The husband or whoever is probably behind the locked door maybe the person is a relative of the family either known or they took off and left the family or maybe the husband is in there but he's dead and has been stuffed and she has him down there just hanging around for the times when's she gets horny.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes