3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I feel like he put that "put her in her place" scene in the game just for me. 10/10 would almost ruin my keyboard again.(y)

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
probably slightly different reencoded videos or images.

using the <ok> button doesn't work for you? and yes, you actually have to input something, you're in a while loop until the name isn't empty.
I'm having trouble too entering name. Can't click ok or enter

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm having trouble too entering name. Can't click ok or enter
i have absolutely no idea, why this button shouldn't work. it's a simple ren'py textbutton like every button in the main menu/game menu. did you actually wrote a name before hitting <Ok>? as i said earlier, a name is required or you stay in a loop.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
i have absolutely no idea, why this button shouldn't work. it's a simple ren'py textbutton like every button in the main menu/game menu. did you actually wrote a name before hitting <Ok>? as i said earlier, a name is required or you stay in a loop.
Yeah, did try reloading game and trying several times. Thanks

RocketSandra

Feb 10, 2019
First of all congrats on this very well made game! Can some tell me on what engine is this game based? I happen to see a lot of games based on it. Are there any tutorials how to create a game on my own on this engine?
thanks a lot for the answer

nboby

May 27, 2017
Same problem for me.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
A small but good update. Uncle is a real devil tempter, as he famously spread Nicole on David. The game is simple, without drama, but with humor, which is rare in such games.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Dudette, you do know the internet is known as the World Wide Web, don't you?

Just because it's "Anderson" in your language/locality doesn't mean it isn't "Andersen" in his.

For all I know, it could be "Kawabunga" in somebody else's. Chill.
Dude, you don't know what you're talking about, okay? Chill and try googling stuff before writing anything

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Dudette, follow your own advice.

In Norway and Denmark it is translated to, and spelled, Andersen.

And who's to say he's not using his real name? Kai Andersen is a very common name there.

Regardless, it's his username and he can spell it however he wants. Try telling klx his should be spelled clicks.
You didn't see smiley face in my message? I didn't mean it seriously and that message wasn't even for you, given that that guy never responded me, you're just trying to make a scene here out of nothing.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes