3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
we need full gallery unlocker or someone who unlocked all events please share persistent file
i need full gallery save. thanks
Full gallery unlocker scripts for v1.0 - Put the contents in your "game" folder.

If you want MC to have a name during the scene replay then load a save game with the name you want if you don't have one have start a new game name MC, Save and use gallery feature in game you can skip this step but doing so will leave MC with no name in the scenes replay

Edit: Link To Full Gallery unlock scripts for v1.1

Last edited:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
This has got to be one of the best games. It has a bit of everything. A little action, a lot of Drama. It has humor, and also Seriousness. I hope you continue. I finished this , Played straight thru. very High Quality Storyline and renders. Love the Characters Also. I am Definitely Hooked on this Story. Hell, No Cheats Needed Either. lol

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
God bless u! But may I ask you something? Your file is 407 to 408Mb. And from apkgamers.org it is 471Mb. Why this difference? And ofc no offense just asking.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I cant get past choosing my name is that a known bug

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
God bless u! But may I ask you something? Your file is 407 to 408Mb. And from apkgamers.org it is 471Mb. Why this difference? And ofc no offense just asking.
probably slightly different reencoded videos or images.
I cant get past choosing my name is that a known bug
using the <ok> button doesn't work for you? and yes, you actually have to input something, you're in a while loop until the name isn't empty.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
How easily pleased most Gents on here are its mesmerizing, I've always believed in if it don't make cents it don't make dollars no matter what decision I make if the game drags me into it's Narrative like a Worm Hole sucking me to it's Plot I played a straight good guy snitched on David rejected all advances from everyone but David still hiding in closet now I presume I'm gonna get forced blackmail when I've not done not wrong

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
this game now is one of my best games. The plot is really something. However, I wanted to ask about if he releases update every month?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think this is the problem with the game plot/selection design. @Pirot King
DirtyPool_1.jpg
Based on the walkthrough, you make pointless branches. You think you've done a good job and thought have a lot of content, but you didn't see this from the player's view. For a player, they will only select one branch and move on, but these actually spent hours to be made. So players will think this game has a short content, but it's actually have more than that.

My suggestion, you should start redesign the whole branching design for non-critical plot, or at least the future updates. Like the example above, the sex scene. Give all sex scenes. Don't do branching like before. Even repeatable. Like who doesn't love to repeat creampie'ing Emily over and over again ?
DirtyPool_2.jpg
The other suggestion is to stop doing pointless dialog selection just to make the players stress by your games. Player don't know which are really critical dialog versus trivial dialog and have to repeat their play through. For real, majority players hate
restart/reload just to see another scene. Also hidden "game over/booby trap" dialog choice, terrible, just terrible...

Why you have to make your player so hard to enjoy your game ?
Well, some did, like Second Happiness (VNorth), freedom of choice I guess.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes