3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
while trapped in the elevator..game gives me the option to "hugh her" i tried..this is the best i could do...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to the few that get it..a cuppa tea is coming your way :p
Think you went with the wrong Hugh if you were wanting some action

klang

Aug 15, 2016
so, 1.0—Is it finished? I remember trying to play it back around .6 or so and there was no real content yet

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
well what do you expect the guy has 99 patrons most of them only donating a dollar. that's not enough to quit a regular job.
It's little suprising he only has 99 patreons if this is his policy on updates, in this life you have to work hard to get where you want to go. As for updates, sure if it's just a hobby, then take your time, but make it meaningful.

Doesn't matter if you have 99 patreons or 9999 patreons, those ppl still expect something for their support. I for one only support patreons that are more committed to their games.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody else notice missing pictures when you're with Julie in her room in the new content?

Supposedly the two of you do something that would give the little asshole brother leverage over you, but I saw nothing of that.

Reactions: LoneRanger96

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
so, 1.0—Is it finished? I remember trying to play it back around .6 or so and there was no real content yet
I don't know why you and other people think a version number 1.0 means finished.
Games like Hearthstone, Overwatch, WoW, etc didn't finish at Version 1.0 either.
So why would any other game be "forced" to stop at 1.0?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I don't know why you and other people think a version number 1.0 means finished.
Games like Hearthstone, Overwatch, WoW, etc didn't finish at Version 1.0 either.
So why would any other game be "forced" to stop at 1.0?

I don't know why people don't know how to google software version number

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't know why people don't know how to google software version number
It's a game and not specifically a software.
Regardless, no one is forced to follow such a protocol.
You can see that crystal clear as I mentioned with the more popular games.
1.0 is just a version like 0.9, it doesn't mean its actually finished.
Hell, even Minecraft didn't stop at 1.0 and is in the near future on 1.14 lol.

Reactions: botc76

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played for a couple of updates and wondered if the MC's consciously banged his sister yet? Thanks.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
It's a game and not specifically a software.
Regardless, no one is forced to follow such a protocol.
You can see that crystal clear as I mentioned with the more popular games.
1.0 is just a version like 0.9, it doesn't mean its actually finished.
Hell, even Minecraft didn't stop at 1.0 and is in the near future on 1.14 lol.
A game is software.

1.0 means that it's feature complete and ready for release. No longer a beta.

It doesn't mean that there won't be further updates.

Is this game feature complete and ready for general release? Answer that question.

Reactions: CowMeat

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1.0 means that it's feature complete and ready for release. No longer a beta.

It doesn't mean that there won't be further updates.

Is this game feature complete and ready for general release? Answer that question.
No it doesn't.
I will go back to my Minecraft example and if you didn't know they had Alpha and Beta up to 1.8 and more and now the fullrelease has 1.13 currently with 1.14 planned soon.

There is no real protocol to follow and even if there would be, why would people be forced to follow it...
Some people on here use version numbers or letters they prefer themself. For example one game here uses R7 as current release version, instead of actual 0.7 etc.

This game isn't completed, and the content the game has isn't fully noted as tags on here.
This game isn't an alpha or beta either however, since it's been out for a long time and does have quite a bit of content in multiple routes.
This game is ready for general release, otherwise it wouldn't have new updates with even early access. Nothing of that means its in a beta and nothing of that means it's completed either.

This whole discussion is completly pointless. In your opinion people are forced to stick to a protocol of version numbers that you found on google, and in my opinion (with proven facts as I mentioned already) it's completly unrelated and doesn't mean anything regarding a games state.

Reactions: botc76

klang

Aug 15, 2016
No it doesn't.
I will go back to my Minecraft example and if you didn't know they had Alpha and Beta up to 1.8 and more and now the fullrelease has 1.13 currently with 1.14 planned soon.
1.0.0 is when Minecraft released the general alpha, moving out of devmode.

There is a real protocol to follow, it's called semantic versioning, and people aren't forced to follow it, but not following it is a good sign of bullshit fake releases, especially milking patreon.

Why you have your hard-on for defending gibberish versioning is incomprehensible; it must be because you're ignorant and like getting milked so want to defend ignorant devs who milk patrons.

Reactions: CowMeat

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I'm confused, the Title picture makes it look like there's something between Emily and one of the twins, but nothing ever seems to happen in the apartment? Am I missing something?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What the fuck was that??? David got more action than the MC in my playthrough. Guess i made a wrong choice somewhere in the past versions. Maybe instead of clicking on "Keep this lil bitch away from my women" I accidentally selected "Go cuck yourself"
I was ok with helping him pick up randoms on benches, whatever keeps him outta the house, but no fucking way was i interested in helping him with
Man i feel dirty and not in a good way. Gonna go cry in the shower.
Okay basically too avoid this you have too be a dick to David starting from when you catching him peeping on Nicole in the shower. There is a choice to be enemies pick that and from there you can make the creepy little bastards life a living hell.

Reactions: McWoodz and botc76

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If it was completed, it would have a "completed" tag after the name. See Acting Lessons for an example of a completed game. Everyone has their own versioning protocol, so the version number doesn't necessarily mean anything, but the "Completed" tag does.

Reactions: klang

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay basically too avoid this you have too be a dick to David starting from when you catching him peeping on Nicole in the shower. There is a choice to be enemies pick that and from there you can make the creepy little bastards life a living hell.
Right on. I love how you just decide to send him to military school in the new update. I laughed my ass off.

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes