3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you very much for the update, made my day suddenly a whole lot better when i saw this..

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
so does the the game aknowledge your sister sexualally uses her younger daughter in her secret basement sex dungeon yet?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
well what do you expect the guy has 99 patrons most of them only donating a dollar. that's not enough to quit a regular job.
Exactly! I don't know if a lot here on this site even realize how much work and time such a game needs. If you have a fulltime job, you really don't have much time to do stuff. I am actually surprised how fast some updates get released :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Not to talk about all the assets for Daz (if you want to stay legal and buy them) I mean I already invested hundrets of Euros into assets and I still need much much more
You had me at bondage dom play. I'm gonna need you to make that game. "At the moment I am not sure, if I want to put in non-consentual stuff like rape" :sneaky:You're ghost phil so you can do it. Do it.
Also thanks for the update.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You had me at bondage dom play. I'm gonna need you to make that game. "At the moment I am not sure, if I want to put in non-consentual stuff like rape" :sneaky:You're ghost phil so you can do it. Do it.
Also thanks for the update.
Hehe thanks for believing in me :) Well I won't put non-consentual stuff in the game. My motto for the game will be "trust". And I won't put rape in there, maximum it would be rape-play, what is something consentual. But yeah I will do what I can ;)

Reactions: Tinuss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol I'm about ready to give up on this game, months and months of no story content. Now a miniscule update with no sex at all unless you r*pe someone. Bit of a joke by now tbh.
Nearly all the amateur devs around here have full time jobs and lives, these are just hobbies.

Unless they earn a few thousand on Patreon then they can't work on them full time and even most of those that do earn a few thousand still have full time jobs because Patreon can collapse at any time.

You are expecting full updates from people making these as a part time hobby, get a grip.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Bummer, all you can get in this update is shit on your dick if you are more of an arsehole than usual and who the TF want's shit on their dick? OK, some of you do, not judging, but I'm not into poop on my pecker.

Maybe there's a message in there somewhere? Be an arsehole, get some arsehole. Now I have to work out how to be a cunt.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hehe thanks for believing in me :) Well I won't put non-consentual stuff in the game. My motto for the game will be "trust". And I won't put rape in there, maximum it would be rape-play, what is something consentual. But yeah I will do what I can ;)
Don't worry I know how to get men to come around. Rape-play good enough for now. lol
Not to discourage you but when I tried learning how to make a game and seeing just the amount of stuff you have to do before even starting made me nope out. Think of all the orgasms you'll be giving people and let that fuel your passion.(y)

Reactions: GhostPhil
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0!

PC (273MB): - - - -
Mac (263MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Don't worry I know how to get men to come around. Rape-play good enough for now. lol
Not to discourage you but when I tried learning how to make a game and seeing just the amount of stuff you have to do before even starting made me nope out. Think of all the orgasms you'll be giving people and let that fuel your passion.(y)
I will try my best ;)

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes