3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Yo Pirot King can you write better walkthrough.....check the guide and exist walkthrough what is that ???

deejay12

May 4, 2017
Weird the game still ends after the Christmas episode, is this how it is supposed to be?
Seems like Pirot king is more focused on the extra episodes in the gallery instead of the actual game right now, yes that’s when the game ends but it’s been 2 updates since Christmas both to the extras

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I've started this today, and I just wanted to ask, how important is the choice for the kid David ? I honestly don't really give a shit about him but I also don't want to get cucked at the end lol. If I had to choose one character I would choose the mother but that's also who the kid is interested in from what I've seen so far. Also, is the scene in the main menu in the game or is that just a random picture for the main menu only ?

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
All right just an update since the very last comment was also me. I've done literally every choice in the game that is currently available, and while I found the overall experience enjoyable, I have to say that I really felt that teh story progressed extremely slowly. At the end of all the choices and up to version 0.9.X, I really didn't feel like I accomplished much at all.

One thing I have to complain about though is that the author really wants to be a jokster I think because of all the memes & all in it, and I found them boring and/or irritable. Also I REALLY did not enjoy a game having the authorisation to open fucking Rick Astley on the background without my authorisation.

It also doesn't help that there are quite a few cinematic or cinematic like instances where you can't skip and can't even mute even though I muted everything in the options.

Reactions: bosa43

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
There updated the weekly report, it is already known when there will be a new part?
4 post above yours is the progress of the game
seems like he is taking awhile been two months since the last update just hope it's not a short content update since he is taking his time

Reactions: greenben55
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes