3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with the gallery filled from the last update?

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Apparently I haven't played this game since JUNE. I really don't remember seeing it in the latest updates at all...? Has the game been dead and just got a revival or have I just been blind?
Since its been over half a year since I've played, I didn't recognize this game. Until I tried shooting the girl in the translation scene. Then I remembered everything about the game :ROFLMAO:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've made it to the soothsayer store, no sex in sight other than the sex store HJ. No real story progression and the women get tired after 2 sentences all the time so everything is cut off without making progress.

Shame, they all seem 'up for it' but nothing happens.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Dirty Pool v0.91.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
you're no longer being booted back to the main menu, when using either the gallery or the extra scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is interesting. It has a lot of choices, good renders and the sex scenes are nice. Howerver for a 0.9 release there is very few content apart from Emily corruption path. :unsure:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
So the 0.9.1 update doesn't contain any new scenes since the latest Christmas update?

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
There are several more variables which only get defined when you make certain choices, I hit 2 more. If you have access to the console and unrpa tools, you can skip back and forward to get around these. But, I am a programmer and not all of you will be able to do that. Plus, the game is natively Russian, so you need to skip between English in the tl folder and the game .rpy files.

I think I could provide a .rpy which would sort it but haven't done all the research required. I can see the dev doing persistent.<new variable name> type statements so it should be possible.

If I get 20+ likes on this post, I will give it a go.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I enabled the console then typed "$ emilyblackmail = 1" and no more error. Don't know what the 1 means (True/False) but error is gone. Think it means True
i dont know what $ does but you shouldnt need it. 1/0 is boolean for true/false, = 1 means youre blackmailing.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you don't have to $ anything in the console. $ in the scripts tells ren'py this is a one-line python statement.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
i dont know what $ does but you shouldnt need it. 1/0 is boolean for true/false, = 1 means youre blackmailing.
Did some googling (is that really a word?) and found some coder was having this same problem and the solution was what I typed and it worked for me.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys and girls I have a question by accident I have unlocked the secret room in the magic shop but forgot to save and than I have roled back because I did not check all the items yet, so now I do not know what have I pressed to get in it. :eek: :cry:All I remember there was talk of a nail or something like that. :unsure: Does anyone remember what it was? :oops:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Never mind I have found it. You have to press a set of books and when MC says something about them being nailed than buala you have found it. :D

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So ending of this version was after the short christmas novel. After fucking nicole ends. Or am i missing something? And yes i know that i need to unlock all gallery photos

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes