3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Can anyone reupload the walkthroughs please?
All the PDFs in the OP are blank to me(except for the first one which covers up until the saleswoman scene)
The 0.6 , 0.7 , 0.8 and 0.9 are all blank :/

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so what exactly is this game about? the description tells me absolutely nothing: "you will play a person who comes back to his relatives." Or is it that simple? it's so open world that you can do anything and go anywhere and say whatever, Bethesda-esque sandbox/open world game?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
so what exactly is this game about? the description tells me absolutely nothing: "you will play a person who comes back to his relatives." Or is it that simple? it's so open world that you can do anything and go anywhere and say whatever, Bethesda-esque sandbox/open world game?
It's.... The game is special. Yes, in every meaning of the world.
You come to visit a relative that I believe was a sister or something for some true or madeup reason, then try to get it on with her and her daughters. There's some romancing, but most of the development went into a blackmail path for the younger of the two.
The game doesn't take itself seriously any step of the way,with half the content being references to a smorgasbord of things that end in rewinds or dead ends. A lot of people love that, some hate it.
There's absolutely nothing open world around it, it's more like a visual novel.

Reactions: mpror

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Can anyone can improve the walkthrough i highly prefer 89 Page's of pdf with letters explaining the rutes than the one right now. Gets me confuse and i lost the path. Just i realize this game is choosing 1 girl at a time because has many outcomes. So focus on 1 then focus on the other

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I downloaded it, and it shows a white page in Acrobat. You're right, though, it does open in the viewer. Doesn't even take long, about 1 second.
Problem is, the resolution is horrible, it's nearly unreadable.
Now, I'm aware I don't exactly need a walkthrough for this game - I generally don't use them- but this irks me.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I downloaded it, and it shows a white page in Acrobat. You're right, though, it does open in the viewer. Doesn't even take long, about 1 second.
Problem is, the resolution is horrible, it's nearly unreadable.
Now, I'm aware I don't exactly need a walkthrough for this game - I generally don't use them- but this irks me.
Ctrl and + (key) to zoom

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ctrl and + (key) to zoom
Yes, then the pixels get larger. It's still pixels, though. I can somewhat make out what's written there, but this is a captcha every modern computer would fail.
It's like reading though milk glass. Seems like the preview is a rasterized version of the pdf, instead of the usual vector graphics.
Edit: Downloading the pdf, then opening it in a browser worked. Weird.
Alos, finally played up to the chrismas episode.
Damn, those references. Gotta just love that.

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, then the pixels get larger. It's still pixels, though. I can somewhat make out what's written there, but this is a captcha every modern computer would fail.
It's like reading though milk glass. Seems like the preview is a rasterized version of the pdf, instead of the usual vector graphics.
Edit: Downloading the pdf, then opening it in a browser worked. Weird.
Alos, finally played up to the chrismas episode.
Damn, those references. Gotta just love that.
I use Sumatra PDF, great program

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes