3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
That was 10 days ago ge should be almost finishing it :D
Dude! He might have other priorities to deal with maybe. So far he's doing a great job buikding the game. Let's give him time. Don't rush him. Impatience will only fester rough buggy work.

SlapHappy

Sep 28, 2017
I don't usually complain as if I don't like a game I just don't play it but I had dl'ed v 8.5e before and loved it and thought this was the best game ever and then I just wasted over an hour downloading 9.5e to discover it was a total waste of time to click my mouse 5,000 times and make like 5 mostly meaningless choices myself and get a bunch of scenes that barely show anything worth the time to render at all - I mean why even make a scene where you fuck someone and all you see is their face and tits? WTF?

I really am very disappointed, this doesn't even qualify as a game anymore and it's not even a story since it's just random crap dialogue that means nothing and "extra episodes" not worth being included. I'm starting to think this is just another scam - give some good base content to get people into it and paying and then just release lazy worthless crap after that.

Can't believe I almost wasted money on this, hopefully the next update actually has real content.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Dirty Pool v1.0 Win&Linux (I was not sent the Mac version or changelog. I'll try to get it)

-

Edit: The person that updated the OP had the Mac version and changelog ^^

Oct 24, 2018
holy shit it's here. the newest update. this is the funniest fucking VN i've ever read this year and i'm surprised its not at 4.5 stars. probably because there's not enough smut in it? idk.

keep up the good work, dev!

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes