3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
If anyone can post a screen shot of the gallery mode screen for Emily I'd appreciate it, I just want to know what scenes I've missed.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did the dev get a new proofreader or translator? I may be remembering wrong, but the English wasn't the best on the earlier updates. The last update has great dialogue!

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Android

Mac
Updated pc links so they don't have the "bonus" content, also added android which unfortunately has an ad at the start, thanks anyway AMUR48

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn. That walkthrought file makes the game look like such a hassle. So is it worth it with the content present?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Damn. That walkthrought file makes the game look like such a hassle. So is it worth it with the content present?
Don't bother with the walkthrough it's pretty straight forward. The consequences for your choices are made pretty clear before you make them. So yes it's worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: lordfridge9

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Can someone help me? I haven't played the last couple of updates (since v0.9.1 to be exact). Now, when i try to play the newest update, it exits to the home screen at my last save from 0.9.1. And when I try to start a new game, it ends at the end of day one. What am I missing here?

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Can someone help me? I haven't played the last couple of updates (since v0.9.1 to be exact). Now, when i try to play the newest update, it exits to the home screen at my last save from 0.9.1. And when I try to start a new game, it ends at the end of day one. What am I missing here?
Almost the same problem for me. I played v1.0 and now when i use my old saves, it exits at exactly the same place as then, no new content no matter how far back I go in my saves?!?

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Almost the same problem for me. I played v1.0 and now when i use my old saves, it exits at exactly the same place as then, no new content no matter how far back I go in my saves?!?
Same here...with Blackmail path and get weed..it ends like last version..no new content.

Reactions: Canto Forte

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
you deleted gallery_nona_1, gallery_emily_1 has some incorrect code, gallery_emily_3 is missing some code and if you play the game for about 3 minutes I'm sure you'll run into a couple bugs.
Thanks - I'll fix and reup. Apparently my idea for cleaning out all the shit code wasn't that smart.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes