3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy International day bas!!!!

You cute furry snuggle Baby deadpool you!

Awww ... such a cutie and to top it all off ... all the brainy dexter boy wonder efforts!

Power to the kids!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... what is the specific itch you so much desire scratched?

Some post above just suggested day one came with no more content end screen ...
JuanZeMan said:
I was starting again from the beginning, and after the first day, it said "this is all for this version". How do I fix that?

As saves are persistent ... try some advanced ones and if CTD ...
well ... that meas start over.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what we got so far on the fronts you started:

Get the small version from our own very masculine and fallacious play boy...
Put in the scripts forwarded by the ghost of loli-dong...
Fix the game with the scripts all polished and beta tested by bas.
There you have it -> Happy Gaming!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dirty Pool [v1.1] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 2.44GB

Download Win (252MB): fucked - reuploading

Updated 2019-06-01 by bas to remove the spam links from the game ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full Gallery unlock scripts for v1.1.
Download the attached and extract into the \game folder, tell it to overwrite. That will fix everything I fucked up trying to fix it the first time. facepalm @ me

Reactions: mpror

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Play and have fun!
[
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dirty Pool [v1.1] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 2.44GB

Download Win (252MB): - - -

Updated 2019-06-01 by bas to remove the spam links from the game ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just so we're clear, I haven't started a new save I continued from the last version, so does the current version end with the sister in the stairs and you going downstair or is there more of that ? I keep seeing people having bugs and forcing the story to finish early but I'm wondering if I also have it or does it really end there ?

Reactions: lapalapa

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just so we're clear, I haven't started a new save I continued from the last version, so does the current version end with the sister in the stairs and you going downstair or is there more of that ? I keep seeing people having bugs and forcing the story to finish early but I'm wondering if I also have it or does it really end there ?
Ended in the kitchen for me after we confront David there depending on what route you take and it finishes with the MC gathering his thoughts.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
lol this Update has only a lot text and 175 pictures of talking but non sexual content XD!
Thats what a lot developers do every day.. making a game.. the first playing time is perfect and we pay.. then all Updates are bullshit. Click on Skip and the Playing-Time is 1,4 Minutes ^^!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
lol this Update has only a lot text and 175 pictures of talking but non sexual content XD!
Thats what a lot developers do every day.. making a game.. the first playing time is perfect and we pay.. then all Updates are bullshit. Click on Skip and the Playing-Time is 1,4 Minutes ^^!
It has sexual content, though it is true every update gets shorter and shorter. If you are trying to be a nice Uncle, you won't get any scenes with your niece because a nice Uncle doesn't groom their niece for sex.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes