3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
It wouldn't have been too bad if he just decided to update one game one month then update the other. I know he said he isn't updating it because of it costing too much, but why not just cut out the more expensive stuff or reduce the scope of the game?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Same stuff already see hundred of times with other " developers"... Sorry that people is not able to learn from other experiences ....

We noticed that a lot of you are disappointed with our decision to put Dirty Pool on hold. We understand that you feel angry and disappointed because the game you liked won't get any updates in the near future. You're worried that we will abandon that game for good, just like it happened to so many other games. Unfortunately, we've faced some difficulties that prevented us from making new updates for Dirty Pool. However, we still plan to finish it in the future. Just give our new game a chance and tell us what you honestly think about it in the comments section. Your opinion will help us improve both MBD and DP once we return to work on it. We wish to make your gaming experience more fun and diverse. We would also like to express our gratitude to those who financially support us and to those who have stuck with us while we were developing our new game. It'd have been a lot harder if it weren't for all of you. Thank you!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I went back to play after a while and I don't know if I did anything wrong, but when the first day ends, the game says it's all from this version and goes back to the menu. What happened to the content described in changelog?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just discovered this game and since it's on-hold I figure there's no danger of an update dropping while I'm playing. Which it didn't.

The stuff with Emily is almost awesome for me. Kinda bummed I have to be so mean to her to have her be my submissive little slut but I'd be lying if I said didn't enjoy parts of it. Really though, she's way too cute for me to be cool with how I have to treat her, especially in the beginning. Double especially since there doesn't even seem to be content with her if you don't blackmail her.

The other daughter is pretty nice too. Kinda blends in with the mom as they're kind of similar in content and stuff but her personality is pretty cute and she's a total babe.

I suppose I'm now hoping it doesn't get abandoned that'd be a real shame. But I'm glad I played the content that exists now even if it wasn't perfect and there wasn't that much of it.

Last edited:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
sent you a message.

Hi! bro)No, Dirty Pool is currently on hold because it requires an enormous amount of computing power, that we can't afford at this point (a few parallel evolving arcs and their visualisation). However, DP will be finished sooner or later. Right now we're focused on our game My best deal and the decisive factor in how soon we're going to back to DP will be the success or not of our new game.
"Computing power?" what kind of bullshit is this?

Reactions: Mediocre

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
At first I thought y'all were exagerating on the mbd vs dp issue but after playing through them both do is way more enjoyable. At first the choices seemed overwhelming but you can quickly get the hang of it. Maybe because I enjoy RPGs with different dialogue that isn't bullshit which is a problem I had with heavy five. Don't wanna be a prick but I hope they switch back to dp.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
'One of the biggest games ever' also has 'One of the smallest line of tags ever' :D
Me thinks it must be very boring and repetitive... and like with most VN's; extremely long winded ..lol

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Doesn't Nicole look like Sophie from The Personal Trainer? :unsure:
They probably use the same model. 99.9% of all games made with daz3d will have the same models (charlotte/victoria etc.), if you're lucky they might have different morphs in a couple of games. Pateron backed devs, who work in their spare time don't have the time or resources to make orginal 3d characters from scratch, that would require a dedicated team of 3d modellers. We'd be lucky if we saw a update every 3 - 4 years:D.

You can make unique models like with alot of morphs and tweaks, naughtyroad is a good example, his models looks like nobody else. But its faster and cheaper to buy some pro bundles from DAzshop and go from there. Think of models like actors, we see the same actors in many movies.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes