3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure there's people out there who cared about the sister and the other niece, but personally I wouldn't mind a game just focusing on just Emily if it meant the game stayed "alive".

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Terrible news to hear this game being put on hold... It definetly needed a lot of work, but i really liked it :( It is not among the best games at this stage of development, but it was among my favorite games. Sigh.
It could be worse. This game was not 100% what i was looking for, i don't like milfs for example. But i loved dominating and humiliating Emily and imprisoning that girl in the cell/basement. Yes it needed a lot more work, but i loved what game was trying to do there. And some stuff here and there was already pretty good. And i liked the humor. And i loved the vaginas - what i mean is that way too often they feel bit like uncanny valley, not realistic enough to be good and not simple enough to be good. So as funny as it sounds, this game had great vaginas imo.

Definetly one of the biggest disappointments to see this game being put on hold.

EDITE:corrected some spelling

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm... so too many paths in this game means no paths in the new game? Linear games are often boring because you just klick and read and can't decide anything... there is still the option "less paths"!

Reactions: Pirot King

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I am kinda confused why many people seem to think that his argument makes no sense..

DP takes up a lot of resources (and probably burned him out a bit) so he pauses it.
Then he makes a side project, which will be smaller and less complicated so that his patreons still get something for their money.

I fail to see the illogicality of that idea. oô

The problem with DP is that it has way to many variables - thanks to that the ammount of work every scene takes increases
exponentially.

I think he should have reduced the number of variatiens and instead should have gone to the classical branching system.
Some light variations in the beginning, then the game checks the flags and puts you into a specific route.
The new route can still have variable, but it won't be such a massive ammount like he is creating.

Also, it would reduce personality inconistencies if he acts like a sweet nice prson with half the cast and a domineering bastard with the other half.. :D

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
0/10 game

The fact that you even DARE to put a choice to kick that precious creature infuriates me, fuck this game

Also

9/10 game

because nicole is hawt

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there, this game is one of my top favorit.
I Hope the Developer has just holidays. Game will go on again and continue in good work.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hi there, this game is one of my top favorit.
I Hope the Developer has just holidays. Game will go on again and continue in good work.
Probably it will not be like you hope...

Guys, we have some extremely important news for your today. Let's not beat around the bush and get to it!
Since DP has so many different paths and branches to follow which means that we spend a lot of resources to make an update, including computing resources and man hours, we decided to put DP on pause till Autumn. (Probably till September)! But that doesn't mean that the project is dead, no, don't even think about it. Right now we're working on a new linear game in DP universe (it means that all the characters currently present in DP will be present in that game as well in one way or another). Naturally, our dear patrons won't lose any bonuses. As a matter of fact, we're planning to rework the reward system and some current goals . As for our fans who have been with us from the start and helped the project in any way they could, for them we will make an attached message in the main menu, special thanks section and a private "Panteon" with unique and hot pics in it. Besides, to show you that we're working hard to deliver new content for you, we will keep posting news about development process a few times a week (at the moment we have 3 female characters ready out of 5 planned in 1 version). In addition to all that, we will update our patreon page as well, we aim to make it more user-friendly. I want to conclude this post with the ~ release date: New game in a DP universe will be released in July!

Reactions: LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sucks seeing the game on hold, but that they won't abandoned it. We'll see.
Anyway...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
the last post was 2 days ago, why is this "On Hold"?
The game is tagged OnHold and not abandoned , because some weeks ago the Developer wrote in one Patreon post ( you can easily find it, in this thread just few pages before ) , that he wanted to make a pause on this game i think till September and to decide after this date if he will continue and maybe complete it ; but in every case he said that he wanted to make all his major efforts in a new game project.
So the Mods decided correctly to put in the game the Tag Onhold , waiting for next developer decisions

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Whats that mean onhold?
Onhold for this year or next year?
I've already answered you one post before ... Really lazy not to look for in the thread just 2 pages before and you will find a Patreon post by the Developers with all answer you need

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I've already answered you one post before ... Really lazy not to look for in the thread just 2 pages before and you will find a Patreon post by the Developers with all answer you need
People are too lazy to read now a days. specially when they can just ask a question and someone is usually there to answer it.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes