4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

My_project-1_41.png

Overview:
In Nina Disaster you are going to seek a new challenge coming out of your comfort zone from a family environment with your mother, so you and your best friend are trying to pass the entrance exam for a University called Strandelle, which is one of the best universities in the country, but something strange is happening leaving a suspense in the air.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Arkeryom - -
Censored
: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Portuguese [Brazilian]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

hr102.png hr90.png hr207.png hr54.png cap31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I'm sorry she didn't know she couldn't do that, is there any way to cancel the review
I can't remember honestly. Though I thought you could edit and delete it??

Another option is to use the !report link at the bottom of the OP and choose Other --> explain the issue. The uploader will then probably just erase it when they move this to approved games. No harm, no foul :)

ArkeryomStudios

Oct 5, 2022
I can't remember honestly. Though I thought you could edit and delete it??

Another option is to use the !report link at the bottom of the OP and choose Other --> explain the issue. The uploader will then probably just erase it when they move this to approved games. No harm, no foul :)
she is only seeing the edit option, she is not seeing the delete option, but I already reported it, thanks for the warning

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The blonde chick is kinda hot for a Honey Select cartoon bimbo. If she had a Daz version she might actually be good enough for fap material.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I am confused. Is the title "Nina Disaster" or "Disaster Nina". The game title is one way, the image is the other, and the overview has it both ways...
I guess in the original language noun and adjective order doesn't matter. I suppose meaning isn't lost in English either but will make for a frustrating time for those that like to keep their AVNs in aphabetical order (may end up getting 2 copies of the same AVN i n2 different folders).

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just an FYI, but using alt accounts to boost your own game rating is a No-no according to the rules here...

Arkyrim / ArkleryomStudios
They're two different ppl. Why should they have to use only one shared account anymore then any other dev that has ppl working for them, and they post here too? How is this different then the any dev having their account and the mods, programmers, writers and whoever else works for them having their own accounts too? Cause I've seen plenty of threads where all the ppl working on the same game post under their own account.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes