4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
They're two different ppl. Why should they have to use only one shared account anymore then any other dev that has ppl working for them, and they post here too? How is this different then the any dev having their account and the mods, programmers, writers and whoever else works for them having their own accounts too? Cause I've seen plenty of threads where all the ppl working on the same game post under their own account.
But they don't rate review their own games. That's the part, that is forbidden. Otherwise they could boost their own game to max stars and people wouldn't know, if it's really that good or just fake/boost reviews. It would make the review feature obsolet. A problem we have at e.g. Amazon, where product samples get delievered to testers and they rate the product 5 stars, just because they got it for free and in reality it's the last crap.

Reactions: bruce555

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I was very happy to have made this game with you, I still have many things to learn and I know that we will be able to overcome the challenges. I love you :love::love::love:
demo you mean. Dont talk like you finished the game it will draggef out iover next 10 years like always

Just an FYI, but using alt accounts to boost your own game rating is a No-no according to the rules here...

Arkyrim / ArkleryomStudios
LMAO

They're two different ppl. Why should they have to use only one shared account anymore then any other dev that has ppl working for them, and they post here too? How is this different then the any dev having their account and the mods, programmers, writers and whoever else works for them having their own accounts too? Cause I've seen plenty of threads where all the ppl working on the same game post under their own account.
sure its prob the same guy

Reactions: Xtmr61

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Hm, did you guys make the game first in Portuguese and did the translation to English after that? some parts of the VN like the menu, some names and etc still in Portuguese, the majority of ppl who'll play this VN aren't Brazilian so I really recommend fixing those small things bc a lot of ppl are way too picky with things like that, also handling things like that it's too "amateurish"

I had to read this VN in Portuguese to enjoy it because no offense, but the English in this one is awful, you guys need to find someone to handle the writing, it's like reading a book made for kids.

Models are looking good, somewhat I didn't see the same-looking MC that every VN made in Honey Select 2 has, so brownie points for that! The girls are looking somewhat good too, especially the blonde girl that was the reason why I downloaded the VN, shame that didn't appear in this release though.

Overall is pretty "generic", the English definitely didn't help though.

Reactions: ArkeryomStudios

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I can't remember honestly. Though I thought you could edit and delete it??

Another option is to use the !report link at the bottom of the OP and choose Other --> explain the issue. The uploader will then probably just erase it when they move this to approved games. No harm, no foul :)
comn man she isnt reviewing the game she just love his partner

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
dude, probably Harem, inscest, lesbian, anal sex and vaginal sex are all I plan for the next updates, if you want to give any suggestions feel free
So far you have a well developed story and characters. Dialogue for english is a little choppy. What do I mean by that? it's not technically incorrect but it doesn't flow the way actual english conversation would it's not terrible by any means I have seen way worse but getting a native speaker to work on your script would be beneficial. Overall at this time I would give 3.5 stars because of variety of characters and personalities, overall story arch, and an MC who seems to be a fairly decent person. I don't mind the woke stuff that comes up here and there but I would consider limiting that as if it goes too far it could be perceived as preachy. I also liked some of the laughs in this one. The timing was very fitting. There is a bit of a heavy undertone but those laughs are well timed. Looking forward to the next release.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes