Ren'Py Abandoned Discipline at Cockford School [v0.1.0][CoolRaider]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95banner.jpg

Overview:
You play a male teacher. After having been fired from your school because of a bare ass spanking in your classroom you are offered a new job by a school inspector as the headmaster of an old private school for girls.
It's a kind of reform school for girls and you will be in charge of the discipline.
All actors are over 18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Original Title: Discipline at Cockford School
Developer: CoolRaider
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0010.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png
screenshot0042.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0047.png screenshot0065.png screenshot0066.png screenshot0067.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
:WaitWhat:The Headmaster Clone :unsure:

Discipline at Cockford School [v0.1.0] [CoolRaider] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,25 GB / 358 MB - CockfordSchool-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,24 GB / 344 MB - CockfordSchool-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
It has similarities. I got some inspiration from Altos and Herdone.
Actually, my first try at this game was a full 3D game with Unity but it was too ambitious and had too many bugs. It was a long time ago and The Headmaster was not there when I started.
Any way the gameplay will be different with more sandbox features and less story driven actions.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I don't understand why any dev would want to use this 3D program for making a game (can't remember actual name of it). It's out of date and looks so crappy next to modern games. No lighting, no atmosphere, backgrounds look like they are from early FPS from the 90s. Also all of the male characters from this 3D program look so strange, female ones can look fine but all the men look really creepy and very similar.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I don't understand why any dev would want to use this 3D program for making a game (can't remember actual name of it). It's out of date and looks so crappy next to modern games. No lighting, no atmosphere, backgrounds look like they are from early FPS from the 90s. Also all of the male characters from this 3D progra.m look so strange, female ones can look fine but all the men look really creepy and very similar.
GPU shortage? XD
I mean forget the graphics. This is literally a carbon copy of a certain famous game.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
It's the begining, it depend how it goes.
I mean, you can make 10 story being different on the same basis.

I mean, Hentai games scenario isn't all the time the best features. So if where you goes is different, similar begining isn't that bad. So, stay on track, and if peoples complain, proove them wrong on the long run mate.
Good luck!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Discipline at Cockford School [0.1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.3 GB/ 326 MB) : ,

Last edited:

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Since when do people complain about copying games?
An all girl's school isn't something you can put a copyright on anyway, it's too generic.
We have schools, hotels, brothels, island, cafe, dungeon, Pokemon clones, side scrollers...

I admit it also has the same art style as Headmaster.
Even if the mechanic's are the same, maybe he turns it into cuckford soon. That alone might make it interesting for some other players.

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
First, sorry for the credits : I have added them to the main menu after having copied the files for the 0.1.0 release and forgot to edit the copy.

Discipline at Cockford School [0.1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.3 GB/ 326 MB) :WorkUpload,
Thanks, but I'm not sure it will work for the animations (the spankings). They combine 2 webm files (one is alpha mask) for the transparency and the compression will probably alter that.

Since when do people complain about copying games?
An all girl's school isn't something you can put a copyright on anyway, it's too generic.
Actually, mine is not all girl's school.

And you are right : remove Doom-likes, Warcraft-likes, Civilization-likes and DnD-likes and there is not much left.

Reactions: Gamesman01

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
The theme of games about school really gives developers a great flight of fancy and you can create at least hundreds of games on this theme.
But most developers just copy the "The headmaster".
Why? Why can't you bring something of your own to the game?
Change the design of characters, work with graphics for the better (take an example from Mirgosoft, Caribdis, etc.), add what they do not have and improve what they have.
But no. We just get another mediocre knockoff, no soul, no graphics, but with an incredibly interesting idea (according to the developer).
I'm disappointed. Hopefully there will come a time when there will be a developer who will take the "school for girls" genre to the next level.
I have high hopes for Director Games in this regard.

upd.
I'm neutral about the choice of engine for the game and the engine to create screenshots and animation (even if it's HS1 or Koikatsu without mods), but you have to understand that every day you need more quality product.
And here there are not even shadows.... So on custom animations and custom characters do not have to count.

upd.2
What the ....
I can imagine what a scorcher they have in there during the hot season when the air conditioner is on in the next room.
Is this some kind of new, sophisticated way of punishment?

Last edited:

Shaaju

May 26, 2021
Idk why are people hating on this, yes it looks like the headmaster from the description settings and everything but it doesn't mean that you should cancel this game because of that, if you don't like it then don't play it. Even if someone copy pastes a game it takes hours of blood and sweat to make a runnable game and people should understand that. You're not even paying so why are you complaining??

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes