4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
No!!! Am not A:
Cute Ugly Troll By SlimeGolem.jpg

I have problem.... I don't come any where????
Stuck.jpg
Can't put the bread no where???
A Save:

Last edited:

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Some already posted how to get to this update but what a mess this one was with these tasks thanks to the brave ones that figure this update out without a walkthrough
honestly i don't feel like breaking my head on this game for today, if someone gives the detailed walkthrough, I would appreciate lol

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
honestly i don't feel like breaking my head on this game for today, if someone gives the detailed walkthrough, I would appreciate lol
Ok since I enjoy your comments and you probably want to see the good I'll help you out just DM me and I'll try to remember what you need to do if you get stuck but only this once since is a fucking pain in the ass.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Ok since I enjoy your comments and you probably want to see the good I'll help you out just DM me and I'll try to remember what you need to do if you get stuck but only this once since is a fucking pain in the ass.
Thanks! Tell me from the beginning with that about the seeds in the kitchen garden, where I find the tools and the manure

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks! Tell me from the beginning with that about the seeds in the kitchen garden, where I find the tools and the manure
The tools can be found in the storage room of the house, the cemetery the shovel and the cartwheel are there, the seeds and the manure are in the park have to feed the Donkey with some grass found at the garden in the house when you do that go back to the house Garden and use the manure and then you can scare the pigeons to get the seeds, the water can is found on the apartment complex 3rd floor, to trigger some of those things if you don't get them right away you probably will have to go back and forth to the house and talk to Debra, Granny and so, and if at the end when you finish everything you don't find Anicka she's in the park where the lake is at.

Hope this helps huge thanks to the people that posted everything here too.

2.40 star(s) 42 Votes