someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
Like, he literally straight up lied so many times, 12 scenes? Don't make me laugh it's barely 8, "working on the Lidia scene"? My dude you "worked" on that scene for like a month straight, "a few more days"? Yeah seems like a few more weeks.
We literally can't believe not even a single word that comes out of his mouth, but he just keep on getting his money, this dude is just the worst and I swear it wouldn't hurt him this much to be honest for a change, I'm sure people will appreciate it.

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
'4 month update' barely feels like 4 months worth of work. This dev should just be honest and admit that he its just a regular update. "So many scenes", barely 4 scenes and some of those animations look really rushed and low quality compared to his early updates. His halloween update had 2-3x more content that this and he had way less than 4 months for that.

s00740506

Jan 3, 2023
'4 month update' barely feels like 4 months worth of work. This dev should just be honest and admit that he its just a regular update. "So many scenes", barely 4 scenes and some of those animations look really rushed and low quality compared to his early updates. His halloween update had 2-3x more content that this and he had way less than 4 months for that.
true,true

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ok quick report for all interested , i think all XD, for today i stop , i'm at starting of anna """""""""Sex part""""""""" 171.jpg 172.png
I'm removing watermark too, and i thinked for some version of the pic not posted in gallery , for make fun of him post with the link of the gallery on it XD.I should be at more then half update, Tomorrow maybe i should finish all and after that i need to do a big check of all to be sure. Don't think the upload is tomorrow but who knows, this dude really is making money with this....

Reactions: Noce

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Ah ok i checked is discreen with again another new profile XD, so now even him leak is work how is it possible AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes