someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
Honestly, Let's just wait till the new version is out and just announce the new version. We could spend the time now giving feedback to the previous update like old times when he started. It'll be fun and a decent use of our time. Before, we werent sure if he'd release it for free which is why we needed heroes in the first place. We could have a vote on it or something if you guys want.
In all honesty I wouldn't even be here if not for the heroes lol
Like, I gotta admit, the game is pretty easy so I don't really need any walk-through (the hard parts are actually fun since it gives more content to the game, that's why I also liked "if you do").
And discussing the game?... there is no point to that, he will only listen to those who pay more so there isn't really point of discussion besides wasting our time...
This is just my opinion but I truly think that people are here MOSTLY for the leaks.

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Don't wait for the game to come out here today, I think if someone releases it it will be until April 30th.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Don't wait for the game to come out here today, I think if someone releases it it will be until April 30th.
yup, I never seen a high tier release here ever so see ya either in the 30th or the 9th when the free release comes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
In a couple of months I will release the first video on the Patreon and it will be about the story of Joey and Linda again, but this time the title will be different as well. The house and the places even dress are very different also I will redraw the sex scenes again and the conversations and everything again, but I will keep the same look and style of Linda and Joey.

You can say that this is a remake, but this time it will not be a game, but rather a video clip that is divided into many parts. Each part is about 5 minutes to 10 minutes full of animation because I plan in one sex scene there will be more graphics from an angle from the sides from the back from the front and also During sex, there will be a dialogue full of anger, laughter, sarcasm, and others. I will also focus seriously on the story because the real pleasure and pleasure in sex is the story.

In terms of copyright, I think if I build it all over again it wouldn't be considered plagiarism because there are a lot of content creators that offer well-known characters like Naruto or One Piece and they didn't take Band

I hope someone who is an expert in these matters can let me know the Patreon Rules .

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes