twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, we get it, she's old, funny haha. She could still use at least one good sex scene. Otherwise why give her a sexy body then? It's just a little ironic and a kinda disrespectful to make the GILF a punchline in a game about MILFs. A wise man once said, age ain't nothing but a number.
If you want this old lady so much, become a patron for $70 and you can vote for the sex scene with her :p

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 11-01-22 Работы креатора Discreen Vision Games Animations Comic pages...png

• Haha
Reactions: darkel2001 and Noce

someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah, we get it, she's old, funny haha. She could still use at least one good sex scene. Otherwise why give her a sexy body then? It's just a little ironic and a kinda disrespectful to make the GILF a punchline in a game about MILFs. A wise man once said, age ain't nothing but a number.
Gotta admit that my opinion is entirely different, I literally don't want that and I don't find her sexy in any way, the fact that she is a joke is actually a relief for me lol
Well I hope it's not just me and that there are other people who think the same thing.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
A user told me that the majority voted for Svetlana.

And the grandmother seemed sexy to me at first but now she seems annoying to me.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes