Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
And he asks why people hated Icstor and Milftoon's bullshit, when he is doing the same.
Hypocrisy Isn't it?
Talk about being spastic. Dude was involved with the Milftoons drama (the drama surrounding the game) and didn't learn Jack. Inusen is damn lucky that he is that good at his art because it's the only thing that is keeping him afloat from a multitude of mistakes.

Reactions: Noce

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
You're wrong, I personally know a couple of these dudes. They have already received the game update, but they will never post it on sites like this.
I wouldn't be surprised if word got out and then Inusen would have a fit about it. He's already gone to E-hentai and scrubbed the site of scenes from the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Noce

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if word got out and then Inusen would have a fit about it. He's already gone to E-hentai and scrubbed the site of scenes from the game.
i cant believe sad panda kneeled to him.

years ago they would smear shit in his face and call it a day

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
All I want to say is the grandma in Secret of the House is quite fuckable and I wish they'd stop treating her like a joke. Give that woman a proper sex scene already. Also the protagonist needs to eat some pussy (preferably Debra's) that's not covered up by panties.

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
All I want to say is the grandma in Secret of the House is quite fuckable and I wish they'd stop treating her like a joke. Give that woman a proper sex scene already. Also the protagonist needs to eat some pussy (preferably Debra's) that's not covered up by panties.
Well as you can see in the Bio's of Inusen's website she's the funny Grandma (she became a joke for no reason, maybe because she's old?)

It would be funny if she was ugly and not a sexy cougar

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Well as you can see in the Bio's of Inusen's website she's the funny Grandma (she became a joke for no reason, maybe because she's old?)

It would be funny if she was ugly and not a sexy cougar
Yeah, we get it, she's old, funny haha. She could still use at least one good sex scene. Otherwise why give her a sexy body then? It's just a little ironic and a kinda disrespectful to make the GILF a punchline in a game about MILFs. A wise man once said, age ain't nothing but a number.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, we get it, she's old, funny haha. She could still use at least one good sex scene. Otherwise why give her a sexy body then? It's just a little ironic and a kinda disrespectful to make the GILF a punchline in a game about MILFs. A wise man once said, age ain't nothing but a number.
I totally agree with you, only time will tell if she will ever had some sex scene.

Ah but the Granny of Milftoon Drama got an scene which is really funny to me.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes