sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I cant imagine we are going to get any mom action now that we saw her what...two updates in a row? I cant even remember. I think we should get one mom scene and one scene with someone else every update. Does anyone know who is planned for this update?

Reactions: Noce

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Inusen will release the free version in 2 weeks, is it really so hard for all of you to be patient a little?:)

• Thinking Face

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Inusen will release the free version in 2 weeks, is it really so hard for all of you to be patient a little?:)
People want to fap Twichman they are desperate... meanwhile I been playing other games that are long enough until the 9th of may.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Go to the market place and in the parking lot you'll see some new characters I think you have to click them 3 times to see the dialogue then you have to go back to the house and look for Debra

Tienes que ir al mercado y en el parqueo veras unos personajes nuevos habla con ellos 3 veces y luego ve a casa de Debra

someone4577

Oct 8, 2021
Well it's out already so... we simply want it.
It wouldn't hurt us to just stay tuned to this thread and hope for a hero to show up, if there is another way to get the game early we should try it, and if it won't work we will get it when it's out for free...

Dec 12, 2020
Honestly, Let's just wait till the new version is out and just announce the new version. We could spend the time now giving feedback to the previous update like old times when he started. It'll be fun and a decent use of our time. Before, we werent sure if he'd release it for free which is why we needed heroes in the first place. We could have a vote on it or something if you guys want.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes