Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
this is according to what it offers you if you are a high level patreon
As a high supporter you get:
-An Artbook in every month
-Artbooks from 1-18 (70USD Patrons only!)
-A special high-quality pack of game images (30,70 USD Patrons only!)
- Special exclusive scenes! You download the new version and install it on the version you have and it works fine 100%!
-Walkthrough for the game

I really don't know what to think but I see that being a high level patreon you get a game or rather a more complete chapter while the low level ones have an incomplete chapter :(

• Sad
Reactions: Noce

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He also bans patrons, he did that here banned some for just being on f95 thinking they might be the ones leaking the game me included, also bans people that go and pledge one time take the game and leave.

I even remember being on his first discord and he got pissed at someone that went there and promoted their twitter and instead of calling them out he just deleted the entire discord saying "I deleted it because I want people to talk about my games and not promoting themselves"
Man then for what you telling me he has a attitude problems, those attitudes are pretty bad, im in many discords from games and other artists and i advertise my work and they dont care, they even praise it and give feedback, but for those attitudes i kinda wonder what exactly happened with milftoon situation, the dev wasnt good but this guy attitude isnt much better.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Man then for what you telling me he has a attitude problems, those attitudes are pretty bad, im in many discords from games and other artists and i advertise my work and they dont care, they even praise it and give feedback, but for those attitudes i kinda wonder what exactly happened with milftoon situation, the dev wasnt good but this guy attitude isnt much better.
And I'm in some discords that have rules about advertising but they give you a warning, yeah I been rethinking the whole Milftoon situation after these problems.

Reactions: exirock

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Go to the restaurant and talk to Teacher Maria the woman with the blue dress
after I raper the lock and talk to Debra cant access the new scene is this all the update no more scenes for the public tier ?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
after I raper the lock and talk to Debra cant access the new scene is this all the update no more scenes for the public tier ?
The secret scene happens before that, you have to give the key to Piri and go to her store to get the price on the lock, when she does you go back to Debra's home and you'll see her in the window you have to click on her twice but yeah that scene is only for high tier patrons

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
where can I find Chlorine?
Go to the apartment complex where Ciri the girl with the red dress lives and go to the 3rd floor you'll see a fish tank and on the right a trash can click the trash can

Sep 26, 2019
The chapters and days are sort of confusing. I dl 3 files, Ch 1 Day 1-12, that's first obviously, but then there is Ch 2 Day 14, and Ch 2 Day 13-16. What order should I play Ch 2? Do they install separately, is 14 included in 13-16?

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Ah so he indeed bans people, i suspected that his discord was too clean, no trace of complains, there is alot of devs out there that take criticism has hate and delete and ban reviews/messages like its bad, when its the only way to know what is wrong, i know there is some people that critic in a bad way but that doesnt change the point of ban's or delete reviews, Piracy can be hard for someone who just started but if that person plays well his cards and takes feedback, interacts, etc, piracy wont hurt that person, but when people act badly like that it only bring his true colors.

The game has potencial indeed, some stuff are clearly a time waster to say that the update has x amount of minutes, if he continues to act like this and gets greedy, he will lose some support and it could eventually lose it all.
I used to respect Inuse a lot, because he was nice to me on his Twitter, but now I don't know what to think because it shows that he just wants to make money.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I used to respect Inuse a lot, because he was nice to me on his Twitter, but now I don't know what to think because it shows that he just wants to make money.
Same Darkel, I had my doubts after the milftoon incident and kept my eyes open for his games and even tried to support him for the time being, is a shame but like the say goes "Never met your heroes"

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes