pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Well, I can't read people's mind and know how much of % of the game they have can I? I wish I could tho
No need to be so smarmy, was nothing personal just pointing out your tip was wrong. Those are different liquids altogether, The liquid at the fish tank is aglaecide against algea, while Chlorine is not something you want to poison fish with.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
No need to be so smarmy, was nothing personal just pointing out your tip was wrong. Those are different liquids altogether, The liquid at the fish tank is aglaecide against algea, while Chlorine is not something you want to poison fish with.
bro I can't play MilfsPlaza keeps opening patreon page directly

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm not being smarmy, I'm just giving you a simple reply, I know you're helping the player and I appreciated it trust me, if I wanted to be smarmy I could have just told you "Hey if you don't like my answer then don't reply" but since we are writing, things can be interpreted the wrong way

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
You are a very talented artist. Liza's scene on day 14 ought to be one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen in an adult video game, but I have some criticisms on how you deliver your amazing work. Here are a couple of stuff that you should consider before going further with the title in my humble opinion.

- Find yourself a proofreader. Some sayings and expressions from your native language can't be fully translated in English.
- The Secret of the House should have its seperate thread. It will give it more exposure as I'm almost 100% sure many people don't view this thread just because they think the "Game Collection" contains mini games that have no storyline or length whatsoever.
- You don't have to give folks blueballs by adding tiresome, illogical and time consuming tasks. ( e.g. There is no explanation why someone would need shears to clean some papers in a room. )
- You should fix all the bugs before they get out of control as you devotedly ( which is appreciated ) keep on updating the game.

I really want to see you in a much better spot. You are the only artist who can create this type of art in our little community. I wish you the best of luck.

p.s. Where the fuck is thermostat? :HideThePain:

Edit: Nevermind. It was in the refrigerator in the lake.

Last edited:
Reactions: MR HORNY

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I used to respect Inuse a lot, because he was nice to me on his Twitter, but now I don't know what to think because it shows that he just wants to make money.
when i found out this guy was the artist of mifltoon i followed him thinking he was better then the milftoon dev, cause he most likely left cause he saw bad practices in the development and wanted to better, but little by little i can see he the same or worse them milftoon dev (which in a certain way i think they are the same person), but indeed at this point we can start to assume he is going for a greedy path, only next update we can see what choice he made.

Reactions: Noce
2.40 star(s) 42 Votes